Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I would disagree - I have all those and would take the Racecars over any, scarcity and price being equal. I think it's just the best executed of them all, even better than the MP - now if the MP had the tongue from the X high I might put it at the top. Just wish the IX tongues didn't flop.

Same, would like to get another.
black HTM mc Kobe9 > RaceCar > MP9 (chopped & high) > Kobe 9 mc iD > Mamba moments is how I would rate them..

White HTM IX > Mamba Moments (only with default options, rest are whack sans the white sole and swoosh), Masterpiece > Black HTM IX > a bunch of other IXs > Mambacurial is the only flyknit X I really like so the rest are just interchangeable after this point.

Last edited:
black HTM mc Kobe9 > RaceCar > MP9 (chopped & high) > Kobe 9 mc iD > Mamba moments is how I would rate them..
I wasn't bringing the HTM 9's into the mix on my statement since I don't have them, and realistically never will. Otherwise we are in agreement.

Last edited:

One big happy family.
Info on the bearskin rug 
nerd.gif

J/k. Nice collection, too.

Thinking about getting the Kobe X Black HTM's. What's the price on those at the moment?

Back
Top Bottom