Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

One big happy family.
Nice collection 
eek.gif

Last edited:
So they gave you a 15% code because they sent you an extra lace tip? Why?
There's supposed to be two different lace tips. I got two of the same one. I hit them up to see if I could get the missing one. Since they couldn't they gave me a code

There's supposed to be two different lace tips. I got two of the same one. I hit them up to see if I could get the missing one. Since they couldn't they gave me a code
What does the other set look like then? I thought the non release only got one pair of lace tips and a second set of green laces without tips? If not then I'll be chatting with them tomorrow too

So each shoe is supposed to have different lace tips? That doesn't seem right.. :nerd:

I thought there was two separate lace tips you're supposed to get
If I'm wrong then, welp. Guess I got lucky and lucky lol

*i see where it's confusing. I got eight lace tips altogether. *

Last edited:
I thought there was two separate lace tips you're supposed to get
If I'm wrong then, welp. Guess I got lucky and lucky lol

*i see where it's confusing. I got eight lace tips altogether. *
So you got four EXTRA aglets...AND a 15% code?

You fought the power.
laugh.gif

Saw a pair of the orange low X, non elite for $110 at a Nike outlet. Is that a good deal or can I eventually find a nicer color way for that price at an outlet or NDC?

Why nike cannot release one of those PE for the fans ? 
mean.gif
because there is no story to sell ...i mean tell...
roll.gif

everything and everything release needs a story nowaday for the hypebeasts and kids, so in school they can be like "yea, it's this color because bleh bleh bleh"...instead of a simple "because MJ wore it"

because there is no story to sell ...i mean tell...
roll.gif

everything and everything release needs a story nowaday for the hypebeasts and kids, so in school they can be like "yea, it's this color because bleh bleh bleh"...instead of a simple "because MJ wore it"
I don't think 'beasts care about a story - just about limitedness/exclusivity, resale, branding - Yeezy/supreme/etc, IG likes, yadda yadda. But those white joints are nice...

Back
Top Bottom