Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Nike sent me two of the same lace tips but at least I got a 15% code from it
roll.gif

nice!

Last edited:
Wore them today. Took a few hours to break in but now their alright. Not the most comfortable shoe for wide feet, just like the ix low

I normally wear a sz 10 and had to buy sz 11.  Needed to go a full size up because of my wide feet...:sad face:

I noticed drill sargents for $160 + tax on eastbay

Are there any better online deals right now that you guys know of?

Thanks

because there is no story to sell ...i mean tell...
roll.gif

everything and everything release needs a story nowaday for the hypebeasts and kids, so in school they can be like "yea, it's this color because bleh bleh bleh"...instead of a simple "because MJ wore it"
Exactly. I don't give a crap about stories anymore unless it's for a special occasion such as a championship.

Wore them today. Took a few hours to break in but now their alright. Not the most comfortable shoe for wide feet, just like the ix low

I normally wear a sz 10 and had to buy sz 11.  Needed to go a full size up because of my wide feet...:sad face:
Out of curiosity, I saw you sig and your reference to other shoes. A size 9.5 in Oregon Foams (I could see a 9.5 in Foam Pros though) aren't too small for you? Figured they'd be super tight and you'd need a 10?

Last edited:

Out of curiosity, I saw you sig and your reference to other shoes. A size 9.5 in Oregon Foams (I could see a 9.5 in Foam Pros though) aren't too small for you? Figured they'd be super tight and you'd need a 10?
I wear 9.5 in foams because they're a wider sneaker and mold to your feet over time.

Are the flyknits actually more narrow than non elites or do they just need break in?

Also are the X's more or less narrow than the 7's?

I cant be the only one that thinks the aglets are annoying while you walking and if you dont tighten them they fall out 

I cant be the only one that thinks the aglets are annoying while you walking and if you dont tighten them they fall out 

I haven't had a chance to wear mine yet but the first thing I noticed when taking the shoes out the box was how heavy laces wear due to the aglets lol

I haven't had a chance to wear mine yet but the first thing I noticed when taking the shoes out the box was how heavy laces wear due to the aglets lol
yeah man, they're dope but they are really heavy and annoying lol

also beware of having them too loose, they fall out while you're walking

Last 3 non-HTM, a Seahawks themed low, a clearly PHX Suns modeled "Opening Night" elite low, and an elite high inspired by Obama's HS. On to the XI for me.

Back
Top Bottom