Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I hope so man. I always look forward to xmas shoes. The xmas 8 is still in my top 2 favorite shoes of all time
This. I feel you bro, Christmas shoes are my favorite pack from Nike, and I feel like they could be awesome this year. Hopefully for the shoes sake

tumblr_ldwc43BiSD1qdubemo1_500.gif

I have a feeling the Xmas CW is going to be ridiculous.
I would say they will be ridiculous.  So far, nike has done nothing with the Xs (for the general public) to make me believe that they will have anything that looks decent.  

It's ridiculous that Nike makes the shoe like this in multiple nice colorways as a PE, and then they give us wack a** GR colorways the entire time the model is out. Smh

It's ridiculous that Nike makes the shoe like this in multiple nice colorways as a PE, and then they give us wack a** GR colorways the entire time the model is out. Smh

That's what they have always done with the LeBron since the 7. Kobe's always used to release his colors, but now they are going the way of LeBron lately. :smh:

Wore them today. Took a few hours to break in but now their alright. Not the most comfortable shoe for wide feet, just like the ix low

Nike sent me two of the same lace tips but at least I got a 15% code from it
I normally wear a sz 10 and had to buy sz 11.  Needed to go a full size up because of my wide feet...:sad face:
Out of curiosity, I saw you sig and your reference to other shoes. A size 9.5 in Oregon Foams (I could see a 9.5 in Foam Pros though) aren't too small for you? Figured they'd be super tight and you'd need a 10?
I wear 9.5 in foams because they're a wider sneaker and mold to your feet over time.
Gotcha. They were too snug for me and we similar size shoes, but my problem would have been because they weren't long enough, not the width.  The size 11 HTMs threw me off.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom