Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Straight up, of all the sneakers I've bought, I don't think any look as good or are put together as well as these htm's
I might be saving up for some sharks now

Meh. I think there were good GR CW's with the 9 - Thriller, Black Cement, Bruce Lee, Beethoven, many highs. I have liked enough of the GR X's to have 10 CW's (4 mesh, 6 FK).

I think people nostalgize the 8. There were a lot of non wearer friendly patterns on the 8's. YMWV.

Bhm 8s one of my favorites of all time

Bhm 8s one of my favorites of all time
BHM 8 is nice - but not everyone would consider it easily wearable. There were a lot of snake pattern (pythons, pit vipers), gradients, fractal-y, stuff. Some of the solid CW's were awful. Different strokes...

In my opinion the problem with the colorways is that people want what the player actually wears. Kobe has only been spotted wearing a few of the general releases the past couple of years but most have been PEs. If he wears the silks opening day, those would sell out in seconds.

Last edited:
In my opinion the problem with the colorways is that people want what the player actually wears. Kobe has only been spotted wearing a few of the general releases the past couple of years but most have been PEs. If he wears the silks opening day, those would sell out in seconds.
Wasn't a problem with MJ and shouldn't be a problem now. Wanting to wear a shoe your favorite player wears is nothing new

i'm kind of sad that they aren't making anymore highs. Hopefully the Christmas lows look good and whenever the MC Flyknit ID's drop, will be my next kobe X's. Performance on the 10 highs are unreal in my opinion, except for grip on dusty courts.

Those new commander highs for $15 under retail

Size options for the just released Nike  Kobe  X Elite “Commander” are available via phone order atProbus NYC  for $15 off retail with FREE shipping included!

Phone:  212-923-9153

Fundamentals shipped from NDC!! 20% off plus 10% ebates, helps take the sting out of the inevitable L on the Supreme 5s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom