Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Multi IDs :nthat:

I wish I could mess with the options before the drop though..

Last edited:
I was about to pull the trigger on mambacurials and now I'm not sure about it lol.

What other options you want? Clear and black make the cypher complete.

Ima black midsole and maybe gum bottom
Trying to avoid clear bottoms. Best match to HTM would be  translucent with white midsole (Since u cant completely make it clear). Then translucent black sole, volt air bag.

Last edited:
Trying to avoid clear bottoms. Best match to HTM would be  translucent with white midsole (Since u cant completely make it clear). Then translucent black sole, volt air bag.

Only thing that sucks about a black midsole is that you can't change the zoom bag color. But if you choose clear you can put like 5 other colors. Hopefully they add a little more options

already deciding on what to do.. just going to replace the black upper with the mc and im straight!! what you guys think?

black lining, black tongue, black laces, metallic silver swoosh, clear midsole, black speckles, black airbag, and translucent bottoms.

Nice. Gonna see if I can get my friends friend to let me use his swoosh account so I can ID 2 or 3 pairs.
The no imagination pair plus two original ideas

I wish they'd put the MC option up before they go available to buy...just to tinker with the design. I know their won't be many options, but I don't wanna have to rush through it to secure my pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom