Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Why can't I get Kobe X with flyknit like the one on the right
These are a PROBLEM! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some of them saying these are limited. justifying their asking 250 - 300.
a reasonable few for it around 180-190 tho.

guess it is the waiting game for that 165.
i'm looking for another pair around that price also. i've played in mine 3 times and the rubber already show signs of wear and the traction isn't even on par with xx9. 
sick.gif

HTM prices about to take a hit once again.. 
Possibly. But, they have already dropped/corrected, and there are still gonna be things about the HTM's that make them "better" - tongue, liner, midsole/outsole, HTM heels, extra laces, exclusivity, etc.

This will be like the "MC ID"s will drop MP prices" - it just didn't really happen. Well done MC ID"s just jumped up to MP prices. And in the end, the only MC ID builds worth anything (or that can be resold) will be the tame-ish ones or the ones that resemble the HTM or MP. There will be thousands of experimental "different" builds returned to Nike.com or an outlet. IMO.

Last edited:

thinking of returning my inspirations but i dont have the receipt anymore, will nike give me a full refund or they'll match outlet prices?
Whatever it shows in their system.
Nah, you get the full purchase price back from Nike.com if you ship them back to Nike.com.  Print out the confirmation email that you got when purchased them online and put it in the box.

I just got refunded $1500 worth of kicks that were just sitting in my closet.

Last edited:
i was watching shrek 3d in universal studios when it dropped lol. those things are fire, are the tongues really leather?

Really like the way the Arrowheads are looking, especially with the flyknit on the toe box along with those laces. I know people say to ID a pair and save the money but the IDs can't replicate that entirely. 

Put on the alternate laces. The lace tips are cool, but they're so impractical. Unless you double knot your laces, they'll come undone when walking.

I have to double knot all of my 10s or they come undone.  Especially, when on the court.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm gonna be called a fool for this, but I have a pair of Black HTM's and I'm really tempted to pull them out on the court. Bad or good idea?

Nah, you get the full purchase price back from Nike.com if you ship them back to Nike.com.  Print out the confirmation email that you got when purchased them online and put it in the box.

I just got refunded $1500 worth of kicks that were just sitting in my closet.

If you bought them from NDC yes. I just returned a pair of KD VIs I never got around to wearing.

Sounds like he bought them from a retail store. "I don't have the receipt". Don't need the receipt to return on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom