Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of HTMs. I just can not decide which CW to go for. Black seems to be the most reasonable priced but Racecars are so nice as well!!! Help fellas.

I've got both the Arrowhead and Sharkjaw in US12 for sale - 500 per pair.
Not sure if this is the right place to post but I can't seem to make my way through the Buy/Sell section :frown:

not the right place.
you can't post in the Buy/Sell section cause we don't trust people with only 2 posts.

best bet is to try craigslist and ebay first while you post some more to get the proper count to post in the Buy/Sell section

My store puts ids on hash

I honestly think it's up to the manager to do all defects
Some managers are out of touch and don't know nothing about releases that's prob why the end up there

My store sold IDs all the time. Someone returned those horrible Sprite Remix Lebron 12s and they sat on the hash wall forever.

Yeah we used to all the time but then we were told to defect them out, that's why there's Nike ID option under defective returns. It made sense but at the same time that's money you're missing out on

I like how they made that elite x like that with the same colors on the lateral and medial side. Wish they did that to all of them.

Last edited:
Hate to be that guy, but stores don't have my size so I haven't been able to try them on...how's the fit on the Elite Low X?

I wore a 14 in the IXs. The EM 9 fit perfectly, the Elite High 9 had some dead space in the toe box, and the Elite Low 9 was snug but fine. The regular fuse Kobe X fits perfectly in a size 14. I have average/narrow feet, so I'm only worried about length in the Elite low X. Am I good staying with the 14? The only Kobe I've EVER sized up to a 15 in was the Kobe 7.

Appreciate any help, but preferably from narrow-footers and big-footers.

Hate to be that guy, but stores don't have my size so I haven't been able to try them on...how's the fit on the Elite Low X?

I wore a 14 in the IXs. The EM 9 fit perfectly, the Elite High 9 had some dead space in the toe box, and the Elite Low 9 was snug but fine. The regular fuse Kobe X fits perfectly in a size 14. I have average/narrow feet, so I'm only worried about length in the Elite low X. Am I good staying with the 14? The only Kobe I've EVER sized up to a 15 in was the Kobe 7.

Appreciate any help, but preferably from narrow-footers and big-footers.
You should be fine TTS, I wear a size 12 and have a narrow foot as well. The way you describe the fit of the IX is the same for me. In the X's I have an EM and the rose gold elite high and curial elite low and they all fit about the same.

True, I've just gotten so used to wearing Jordans casually that the only things I recognize for actual performance nowadays is weave, EM, flyknit, and posite lol
You'd prolly be better off getting the regular Kobe X, if flyknits matter get one on discount
Just becuz quality is better on those doesn't mean they'll perform better.

170 invoiced for the mambacurials from 180 +11 shipping.
i'm being cheap now, and trying to get it to 150 meet up since we in the bay area.

tried to sell me by saying it is under retail
that's pretty good. beats paying retail. lol

Last edited:
Even if I didn't find the CW of the Opening Night a bit much, that tongue is ridiculous - I think the graphic and emblem make it look even bigger than the AS tongue.

Also seems that for the 11 they are doing both highs and lows because it specifically says low. The color description says multicolor so I'm assuming flyknit too

Also seems that for the 11 they are doing both highs and lows because it specifically says low. The color description says multicolor so I'm assuming flyknit too
Never thought about this. Good find.

Hopefully this will become true.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom