Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

How sway?

damn! where at? I would instacop at that price. Footlocker still not letting you apply coupons to it just the Chester the Cheetah elites.

Got them from my connect at a mom and pop store. They're sitting at his store at 200 retail and I know a lot of people are waiting for them to go on sale.

you going to put it up on your site for that price? or just taunt everyone in here with that price that you picked it up for?

me be jealous!

Last edited:
Oh wow, I didn't even realize that. Not holding my breath then as I haven't liked anything they've done with the EM version this year.

I would def spend the extra $ for a HTM Vs an iD pair.. good deal for me..

That's what I'm thinking. I found some Sharks for a decent price as well. I just can't decide what to pull the trigger on. I would prefer Race Cars over them all but those are about $200 more. That's an extra pair of MC iD on Thursday. I planned on just snagging 1 HTM and 2 MC iD this week.

That's what I'm thinking. I found some Sharks for a decent price as well. I just can't decide what to pull the trigger on. I would prefer Race Cars over them all but those are about $200 more. That's an extra pair of MC iD on Thursday. I planned on just snagging 1 HTM and 2 MC iD this week.
I would wait to see what happens with HTM prices after mc iD release.. I don't think the Arrowhead will go much higher if they ever do.. Sharks should be a good pick up around 400-500.. Racecar anything < 600 atm seems decent.. but honestly, I would prolly make 3 mc iD's and wait for HTM's if I were in your shoes..

When you see htm in person, you'll see all the attention to detail that went into the shoe
I had every intention to sell my racecars until I opened that box.

I'm grabbing an id to pair with last years but there's no comparison. The htm will be an all time classic

you going to put it up on your site for that price? or just taunt everyone in here with that price that you picked it up for?

me be jealous!
I wish I could but he only let me grab one pair at that price and that's because I told him I wanted that pair for my personal stash. Otherwise, I would have cleaned him out. 
devil.gif

Wore my HTM shark jaws Kobe 10 today and employees at footlocker, champs and footaction didn't know what they were haha

One announced over the walkie that someone in the store had on Oreo kobes and then the other moron called them race cars lmao these sneaker stores have the least knowledgeable employees

Gentleman, I must say... after 2 full court collegiate games in my Commander's; this is a great basketball shoe; performance wise. It just takes a while to break in and the sole grips are different than anything I have encountered. That Nike Zoom plate does wonders! Reminds me of an Air Max. Very comfortable and easy on your feet. 

The lateral sides are very roomy for your ankles which can also be a concern if you have pathology in that joint region. Tighten them laces. Overall for the Kobe 10 Elite, I am impressed. Buy. I have no lows so I'm not sure how much different they will feel. Lurking on those 'Opening Day' one's now. Just to wear though!

And as always... wear your kicks!

!

Gentleman, I must say... after 2 full court collegiate games in my Commander's; this is a great basketball shoe; performance wise. It just takes a while to break in and the sole grips are different than anything I have encountered. That Nike Zoom plate does wonders! Reminds me of an Air Max. Very comfortable and easy on your feet. 

The lateral sides are very roomy for your ankles which can also be a concern if you have pathology in that joint region. Tighten them laces. Overall for the Kobe 10 Elite, I am impressed. Buy. I have no lows so I'm not sure how much different they will feel. Lurking on those 'Opening Day' one's now. Just to wear though!

!
IX's or X's?

!
I like this color way but that tongue logo is just overkill...

HTM prices about to take a hit once again.. 

Possibly. But, they have already dropped/corrected, and there are still gonna be things about the HTM's that make them "better" - tongue, liner, midsole/outsole, HTM heels, extra laces, exclusivity, etc.

This will be like the "MC ID"s will drop MP prices" - it just didn't really happen. Well done MC ID"s just jumped up to MP prices. And in the end, the only MC ID builds worth anything (or that can be resold) will be the tame-ish ones or the ones that resemble the HTM or MP. There will be thousands of experimental "different" builds returned to Nike.com or an outlet. IMO.
Is this true?

MC 9 iDs did jump up to prices around or even higher than MP 9 prices for a little while. Prices came down after the hype wore off though.

I'm still in search of some Arrowhead HTMs in size 9.5. The one pair I have found on eBay wants 800 dollars

Back
Top Bottom