Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

MC 9 iDs did jump up to prices around or even higher than MP 9 prices for a little while. Prices came down after the hype wore off though.
To put what I originally said in context: In my size (11) on eBay, prices for non-hideous MC ID's are still in the ballpark of MP prices. But, a lot of people are in Kobe FB groups where prices are more reasonable, so I have no idea what the market is like there.

Sharks look so good....really nice man. 
nthat.gif

Ah gotcha, not bad for retail price.
yea bro its so tempting lol.

im trying to save my money for the MC's cause i'm planning on doubling up on them but at the same time ive been looking for a mamba moments with the original nike design for a while now.

i already have the mamaba moments but theyre customized they're not the original nike design. 

also theres another seller offering me a pair of DS prelude 8s for $230 lol.

first world problems man lol

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm gonna be called a fool for this, but I have a pair of Black HTM's and I'm really tempted to pull them out on the court. Bad or good idea?
Lol well, can't you ball in other Kobe X's or basketball shoes in general? I doubt the aglets will increase your handles or hops.

Back
Top Bottom