Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Found a pair of HTM sharks size 12 for $475 shipped. You guys think it'll go any lower than that ? 
i don't know man, someone might have gotten them lower but that seems like a steal...if i could swing that right now, i'd cop in a second at that price

What are these?
nerd.gif

doesnt say ext as well

I just paid 475 for a pair of Kobe x HTM arrowheads. Not what I really wanted to pay but I'm happy I got them

Considering the prices on these HTMs before the NDC drop I think anything in the 4s is a steal. If you can find Racecars for less than 6 that's a good price. On another note seller shipped my Sharks. Thursday will be a great mail day. Sharks and Camo 5s will be here.

Ended up pulling the trigger on Sharks for $450 shipped. Thanks for all the input fellas. Can't wait to have my first Kobe x HTM, never thought I'd be saying that.
Congrats man. I'm glad that you got something in your collection that you truly wanted. ​I wish i would have done that with the MP's when they were still at a decent price. With a size 13 you get no love lol. 

HTM's came in today...Paid a bit more than I wanted to but it is what it is at this point...
Awesome collection! Mp's steal the show IMO lol but the HTMs do look nice also.

My recommendation for the htms if you're in the market to buy is to wait. Holiday season is approaching and people are going to need money. Also The new hype is the supreme 5's and possibly air mags. Htms will be old news in a couple weeks.

Having ordered an X iD already this year (and returning) I don't think MC will surpass the HTM. I'm expecting top notch quality with these HTMs. The iD on the other hand will be very nice with the MC weave, but the fact you can't change shozuku/fly wire/pull tab just little things will still make HTM a better get. Don't get me wrong I can't wait for MC but I don't think they'll impact HTM prices. I also think the newness of MC on the 9 caught some people by surprise. I don't think anyone will be sleeping on MC this time around. So can there really be a resell market?

HTM's came in today...Paid a bit more than I wanted to but it is what it is at this point...
Nice collection. Very similar to mine I posted a few pages back, I just have double MP, and now double Racecar (my favorite release this year along with the Rose Golds), and just one MM. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom