Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

so why are we talking about ID on this thread? people know there is an ID thread for the them rite?
also if there ain't no full MC, imma be waiting for the mambacurial. I aint settling for halfsies!

Relax this line has been a major disappointment. Atleast there is something to talk about now.

Relax this line has been a major disappointment. Atleast there is something to talk about now.

what makes it disappointing?
even tho i only buy FK elite lows now from the kobe line and that I havent bought any yet cause none of the CW has caught my attention besides the mambacurial which i not willing to pay full price for and that i made two IDs already.

why have a title when we don't follow it and there is another thread for it alrdy? i'm here to see if there is a link that will give me a site where they selling discounted mambacurials or a new CW that may sway me.

im a proponent of staying on topic.

I think the Elites are running small for a lot of people because a lot of people wear their wrong size in the first place, without knowing it.

A shoe should breath and have room, and most people prefer their shoes snug and fitting, for a few reasons.

1. Less creasing
2. It seems they look better
3. They've never been properly fitted for a shoe

So when the Elite comes out, a naturally "snug fitting" shoe, it feels too small for some folks

^this

a TTS shoe should always have room in front of the toe. 
How much toe room would you guys suggest there should be for a correct fit?

On those NBA pics... smh at the new Stance nba socks :smh:

It takes away from whatever shoe theyre wearing, the bold gray or black stripe pattern over the ankles.

Almost pulled the trigger  on the mambacurials at launch with a bday coupon.  Decided to pass and came up on a pair recently for $200 CAD which works out to about $155 USD.  Patience pays off sometimes :pimp:

View media item 1757847

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom