Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

You all saying the elite 9 was the greatest kobe of all time are wack. the upper was way too glued over and stiff, it didn't feel "nice" enough for it's price even after it broke in. The base em version of the 9 was amazing. Same cushion, traction, and a better upper in terms of how it feels casually and plays (for a lower price too). The way the elite looks shouldn't make *it* the best. (I love the hell out of most colorways of the elite 9, lows and highs but c'mon guys).

Last edited:
You may not want to use that phrase Goose, got banned from another thread for saying that.

I'm torn on the 9s but I agree the EMs are more comfortable than the Elite. Xs are great too.

There are a lot of good lows out right now. I remember when I was feening for a pair of good low basketball shoes and all I had was available was the VC 2 Low. They looked great but shox weren't very comfortable.

I'm with you on this, surprise not hearing more of this. We can't let Nike get away by passing these as the 11s. It's just plain ugly. No imagination
Thanks for backing me up on these terrible cheap looking so called kobe 11s! Sorry for going off but im really disappointed nike cant send kobe off like this...

Whacky Design - ugly, trying too hard, stay simple
Simple Design - unimaginative, lazy, give us something new

I guess you really can't please everyone. As much as I agree with you guys who say Nike is lazy and just throwing ugly shoes at us, can we at least wait until we get better images of the shoes? Everyone keeps bashing a pic of a shoe that we don't even know is the 11. Just be patient, I'm sure with better pics the show will look better and better. If I'm wrong, oh well
Kobe 9 Elite - whacky design - beautiful

Kobe 8 - simple design - beautiful

Rumored Kobe 11 - just ugly

You are right though. Let's wait for proper pics. Shoes always look worse at first.

Kobe 9 Elite - whacky design - beautiful
Kobe 8 - simple design - beautiful
Rumored Kobe 11 - just ugly

You are right though. Let's wait for proper pics. Shoes always look worse at first.
I agree completely. But when the 9 first showed images I remember a lot of people bashing it saying the high top would never work. Now, so many people love it. Like you said, shoes always look worse at first. If after proper pics come out and they still look ugly, then that's fine. But until then, R-E-L-A-X (Aaron Rodgers voice)

yall cant be serious! These things dont look good at all. Honestly they dont even look like basketball shoes they look very cheap and flat. Im terribly disappointed with this shoe imo its a step down from the x.. [emoji]128553[/emoji] and to add salt to the wound a 200 dollar retail price smh..
yea the outsole looks good but they dont look like basketball shoes at all. i wonder what kind of BS nike would come up with to sell these things as basketball shoes. 

Last edited:
Yep. Look at the Lebron 13s
sick.gif
It never happened for me on the 10s. I have almost all the 9s and not a single 10. 

Back
Top Bottom