Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

They need to get rid of the stitches in the back. It's pointless now. I get it the first time they did it

Kobe still has those stitches on the back of his foot and that Achilles injury is still a part of who he is today is a player

I can see it both ways

laugh.gif

http://www.theonion.com/article/kobe-bryant-tears-while-reflecting-all-mistakes-te-51983

“It really is the little things that stick with me, like yelling at Dwight Howard for not taking a charge or kicking Kwame Brown out of practice because he didn’t dive for a loose ball.”

Last edited:
Beautiful... definitely in on this silhouette. Looks like a non ugly version of the 8s and 10s.

Beautiful... definitely in on this silhouette. Looks like a non ugly version of the 8s and 10s.
My thoughts exactly, looks like the 8's and 10's had a baby. If they give us a high with colorways like the 9..............Man it be crazy

Did I spy a visible air bag in those rumored 11s?
here's a pretty good picture of the "normal" version of the 11. Mesh, em, fuse, whatever it is. They always have the same tooling, so not there is no visible zoom bag like the 10s. There's some other setup/thing going on.

View media item 1815337This seriously does look like a takedown model, like what a venomenon should be (the new mentality model that's about to come out looks better ffs). The elite blue one looks pretty nice with flyknit though. Definitely reminiscent of the elite 9.

Last edited:
Yeah those HTM PEs for Kobe only...I'm not saying they're the greatest shoe of all time but I'm not saying they aren't either

Think I am fixing to let all of my X's go! These are nice!!!
yall cant be serious! These things dont look good at all. Honestly they dont even look like basketball shoes they look very cheap and flat. Im terribly disappointed with this shoe imo its a step down from the x.. [emoji]128553[/emoji] and to add salt to the wound a 200 dollar retail price smh..

yall cant be serious! These things dont look good at all. Honestly they dont even look like basketball shoes they look very cheap and flat. Im terribly disappointed with this shoe imo its a step down from the x.. [emoji]128553[/emoji] and to add salt to the wound a 200 dollar retail price smh..

Pump the breaks fam. Nobody even knows if they are the official 11s. Plus they will look 95839975 times better when we get real pics

Pump the breaks fam. Nobody even knows if they are the official 11s. Plus they will look 95839975 times better when we get real pics
View media item 1815714naah fam [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji] I dont see any potential! And for this shoe to be the mambas last I hope your right about them not being the 11s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom