Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Hornets, farewell tour, Kobe, at the very least a handshake from Mike.. So it's rather amazing that's the game you have tickets to, if he could (and I hope he does) he'll ask Jordan to introduce him at his HOF speech, after all it's the model he shaped his entire career around, for great reason being IMO the second greatest 2 guard of alltime

Hornets, farewell tour, Kobe, at the very least a handshake from Mike.. So it's rather amazing that's the game you have tickets to, if he could (and I hope he does) he'll ask Jordan to introduce him at his HOF speech, after all it's the model he shaped his entire career around, for great reason being IMO the second greatest 2 guard of alltime
definitely second greatest 2 guard behind MJ no question about it.

They became the Hornets over a year ago
roll.gif

Got my tkts for Friday's game here in SA against Spurs since I live in Austin and got Tkts in LA it see him one last time at Staples and only time I could go is against the damn Spurs again lol oh well I'm right by Lakers tunnel and hoping to get a high five on way in or out [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Got my tkts for Friday's game here in SA against Spurs since I live in Austin and got Tkts in LA it see him one last time at Staples and only time I could go is against the damn Spurs again lol oh well I'm right by Lakers tunnel and hoping to get a high five on way in or out [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Nice! I'm heading out to LA next week to see him play the Bucks & Rockets. Also got decent seats to see him when he comes to Milwaukee for the last time. I'm also hoping to see Jack sitting courtside at one of the LA games, but won't hold my breath.

Nice! I'm heading out to LA next week to see him play the Bucks & Rockets. Also got decent seats to see him when he comes to Milwaukee for the last time. I'm also hoping to see Jack sitting courtside at one of the LA games, but won't hold my breath.

When I went to the last ring ceremony and they dropped the unveiled the championship banner I was sitting like 10 rows from Snoop Took pics and all was a blast so hoping being on the floor right by Lakers tunnel I'll get to see some stars lol

Back
Top Bottom