Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I don't think so, I believe they only painted the fades. This just looks to be different greens and black.

So for the end of the year it looks like we're going to have Grinch iDs, 5 Rings, WTK, and potentially the 11's if they decide to put them out early...That's a pretty hefty slate...

Stupid of them to do the grinch ID so late. You'll get it like Valentine's Day and way after Xmas for the theme to matter. Also wonder if it's the asymmetrical pattern they been doing

Derozan gets all the exclusive Kobes,,does he get paid to wear Mambas kicks?? anyone
hes with "team kobe" 
nthat.gif

I wonder if Nike and Kobe will continue the line using the "Team Kobe/Mamba" moniker...possible roster to include Derozan, PJ Tucker, Kristaps Porzingas, Paul George if he doesn't get his own, and maybe a few others...it would be interesting

I wonder if Nike and Kobe will continue the line using the "Team Kobe/Mamba" moniker...possible roster to include Derozan, PJ Tucker, Kristaps Porzingas, Paul George if he doesn't get his own, and maybe a few others...it would be interesting

i thought paul george got his own line already. where he just does random hyperdunks and hyperrev

Why couldn't it be the 9s that they brought the grinch back on?? Still a must cop or die

Same if it was on the 9 instant cop. 10 puts me on the fence. Hopefully the option will be available on the 11 too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom