Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Ticket prices for kobes last game in Boston are bannaland. The cheapest I could find in loge (lower level) is $340 per ticket. To put things in perspective I bought two tickets last year in the same section for about $90 total. Also my NBA finals tickets when they were playing the lakers were about $100 cheaper. Need to hit the loto real quick

Ticket prices for kobes last game in Boston are bannaland. The cheapest I could find in loge (lower level) is $340 per ticket. To put things in perspective I bought two tickets last year in the same section for about $90 total. Also my NBA finals tickets when they were playing the lakers were about $100 cheaper. Need to hit the loto real quick
I feel you, I bought tickets to his both games in Denver with the same seats right before his announcement. The seats next to mine are still on StubHub and are double what I paid now. Was definitely lucky but I always get the same tickets anyways. Glad I did it early rather than later. 

Lebron just got a life time deal with Nike, what about Kob'?...

doesn‘t make sense to sign a life time deal with a player who is about to retire. who said nike isnt going to continue working with Kobe.

these contracts arent stupid. you can very well bet nike and kobe will continue to put out shoes.

the term lifetime deal is just glorified. there are various clauses with in the contract.

Anyone know where to get a legit Kobe Olympic Jersey, preferable the "away" jersey. I really like the dark blue one. The key word here is legit lol.

@Mastralf  still nice collection regardless. 
Appreciate it sir. I wouldn't mind going after the grey high tops when they drop to an extremely low price. If the WTK 9 can hit 129 at an outlet than the greys can go lower lol.

The WTK 9's are sold out by the way.

Beautiful... definitely in on this silhouette. Looks like a non ugly version of the 8s and 10s.
Obvious Trolling.
mean.gif

J23 stated that the 11 is dropping Jan 9. Surprised there hasn't been any better or official shots with the release only a month away

J23 stated that the 11 is dropping Jan 9. Surprised there hasn't been any better or official shots with the release only a month away
i think its the purple one that we've been seeing. 

i need to see some "leaked" pics of the wtk's. not sure if i should spend money on another mc ID or just wait for the wtk's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom