Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

It feels like Nike is saving the non-solid flyknit colorways for HTM or ID so that they can charge that $250 markup.

Same if it was on the 9 instant cop. 10 puts me on the fence. Hopefully the option will be available on the 11 too

I know there's a lot of X fans but the 9 elites to me are a cut above. Grinches would be killer on the 9. Although they aren't Grinches, the mamba moments lessen the hurt of them coming out on the X instead of the 9.

I know there's a lot of X fans but the 9 elites to me are a cut above. Grinches would be killer on the 9. Although they aren't Grinches, the mamba moments lessen the hurt of them coming out on the X instead of the 9.
I dont think there is a lot of X fans though lol

9's are a work of art and I still kick myself for coming to the party late on them.  The 9 highs aesthetically are far superior to the 10, 

9's are a work of art and I still kick myself for coming to the party late on them.  The 9 highs aesthetically are far superior to the 10, 
MP's are something special, disappointed we didn't get something similar with the X

Does anyone know any sure signs of the HTM Shark replicas vs real ones, kinda thinking I got hosed on a pair from the bay and trying to figure out if these are even legit to begin with.

Does anyone know any sure signs of the HTM Shark replicas vs real ones, kinda thinking I got hosed on a pair from the bay and trying to figure out if these are even legit to begin with.
You can Google image replica pairs or there are Youtube videos of replica sites advertising their pairs.

HTM Releases ? I get that its a step down from the MP
Don't get me wrong the HTM's are great, but didn't really count them since they were pretty exclusive, and I know they released on NDC but still a tough grab. Plus I like the story telling with the Prelude and Masterpiece series. Felt like that was kind of lacking with the X this year. I was mostly reference a X High that killed it just like the MP's.

i dont see any differences with the fake ones from the videos
From what I've been gathering from some other ebay listings, the insole part with the shozoku is kind of glossy & textured on the legit ones, just printed on the replicas. I have a legit pair of Arrowheads at home, but I got these suspect Sharks in at my office. The ones I got also didnt have the extra laces, missing an aglet (also they didn't appear to be the proper aglets. Real ones seem to have a different kind of detailing, these ones were just regular (see pic)). Also, the box was too small for my size, and there wasn't the right paper inside.  I'm sending them back but there were definitely a few things that seemed off about them. One of those situations where its like "if you have to ask...probably fake". As long as I get my money back, water under the bridge I suppose.

vs legit aglets:

Last edited:
Here's what I was talking about from the insoles, these are both from ebay listings (the second one appears to be a fake pair - seller has a -1 feedback score as well...)

This is what I've noticed

- Tongue looks flimsy

- Toe box looks plump

- The black flyknit just looks off
Yea I already taped up the box on the ones I'm sending back, but they felt flimsy and kind of broken-in already, the soles were also starting to turn yellow already....
mean.gif
. Here's a quick pic I took beforehand though, toe box was plump too like you mentioned.

Yea I already taped up the box on the ones I'm sending back, but they felt flimsy and kind of broken-in already, the soles were also starting to turn yellow already....
mean.gif
. Here's a quick pic I took beforehand though, toe box was plump too like you mentioned.
Yea, those look off. Hope all goes well with your return.

From what I've been gathering from some other ebay listings, the insole part with the shozoku is kind of glossy & textured on the legit ones, just printed on the replicas. I have a legit pair of Arrowheads at home, but I got these suspect Sharks in at my office. The ones I got also didnt have the extra laces, missing an aglet (also they didn't appear to be the proper aglets. Real ones seem to have a different kind of detailing, these ones were just regular (see pic)). Also, the box was too small for my size, and there wasn't the right paper inside.  I'm sending them back but there were definitely a few things that seemed off about them. One of those situations where its like "if you have to ask...probably fake". As long as I get my money back, water under the bridge I suppose.
View media item 1821120

vs legit aglets:
View media item 1821127
Those first aglets you posted aren't necessarily a dead giveaway for fakes. The pairs from the original Milan release had those kind of aglets, but they also came with a black HTM lace bag.

That said, everything else you've mentioned about the pair of Sharks you got seems off, so I would send them back regardless.

Those first aglets you posted aren't necessarily a dead giveaway for fakes. The pairs from the original Milan release had those kind of aglets, but they also came with a black HTM lace bag.

That said, everything else you've mentioned about the pair of Sharks you got seems off, so I would send them back regardless.
For sure, bringing em back to the post office on the way home today.

I was watching this video review of a pair of replica ones & they have those same aglets as well.

This is what I've noticed

- Tongue looks flimsy

- Toe box looks plump

- The black flyknit just looks off
mean.gif
Yea, those are fake.  The sock liner material is different.

Back
Top Bottom