Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Aww gotcha I think I had missed out on them. Was so disappointed. Was it the Bronson or the one in Miami?
international outlet in orlando. they only had 3 size 8's left when i placed my order. i think this is the reason why theyre so cheap lol. 

407 352 3488

Last edited:

posted these here before. these are brand new and unworn. 
I noticed these on all my Kobe X highs, even unworn pairs.  I think this is normal and you guys are overspeculating it too much.....  If it is there on all the pairs and brand new, I think it is meant to be there..

an air bubble that wasn't there before is not normal. My X's didn't originally have the protruding air bubble and it is only on the right shoe. I've been wearing mine for almost a year and just started feeling it.

I noticed these on all my Kobe X highs, even unworn pairs.  I think this is normal and you guys are overspeculating it too much.....  If it is there on all the pairs and brand new, I think it is meant to be there..

Just posted these pics for comparison.  Notice all 3 Kobe X's have the same bubble we are talking about in the same place, same size.  This bubble is very noticeable on all 3 of my Kobe X's.  The Kobe "What The" have been balled in a couple times.  The Kobe "Team" (purple) has been worn FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY CASUALLY.  The Kobe "Elevate" (grey) has NEVER BEEN WORN EVER. BRAND NEW.  Notice all 3 shoes have the same bubbles.  If this is a defect please show me a Kobe X without the bubble then?  I guess I'm going to have to take all 3 pairs back if this is a defect....  (Noooo the Kobe WHAT THE'S though!!!)

If anyone has a pic showing the shoe without the bubble and then with or can prove that it's a defect, then I'd like to see.  Otherwise I'm pretty sure this bubble you are talking about is supposed to be there and is part of the shoe.  Notice the outline of the air sole on the heel too?  It's like a circle and then there's a bump under the arch.  IMO this is normal and part of the shoe and not a defect.  That's my personal opinion and I've never noticed something weird about any of my Kobe X High's before.

im wearing my rose gold right now and do have that bubble too, don't think it is a defect

the other ones posted in the forefoot where it was protruding, I think those are the defected ones and iirc mainly from playing ball

no one said the bubble is a defect in the first place smh. 

its normal.

but

the problem usually starts on that area ( at least based on the pictures that ive seen)

Last edited:
Like someone mentioned in the XI iD thread, ebates back up to 12% for NDC, along with the 20% off clearance code BETTERFORIT, if any of you guys were looking to pick up the pairs that were on sale.

here you go
sick.gif

Like someone mentioned in the XI iD thread, ebates back up to 12% for NDC, along with the 20% off clearance code BETTERFORIT, if any of you guys were looking to pick up the pairs that were on sale.

Just ordered venomenons and Kobe hoodie
Thanks

My guess random outlet find maybe? I got blackouts for same price, woulda posted but it was last pair, Nike at harbor

where?

Repped bro! I actually had my cart all ready to check out with Codas, mentalities, and some shorts, and was gonna come in here and post about the code, you reminded me about the ebates.

Them Codas are nice but damn do I really wanna be wearing bananas on my feet?

I'll let ebates help me with this one....

The bubble thing is scary. I don't want to have to deal with it down the road. I'm returning my iDs. Just keep the bright crimson since they were cheap.

Wanted the black/grey Venomenon but never had my size even when there wasn't a clearance code. Only the colorful ones left I don't want. :frown:

So I just started using my Kobe X on the court..is it just me or are they uncomfortable/kind of hurt? Have worn them 3-5 times.. Do they break in and feel better after more wears?

EDIT: they are Kobe X elite/flyknit low

Last edited:
So I just started using my Kobe X on the court..is it just me or are they uncomfortable/kind of hurt? Have worn them 3-5 times.. Do they break in and feel better after more wears?

EDIT: they are Kobe X elite/flyknit low
youre not alone.

also i havent played with them yet but i find the elite version (highs) a bit more stiffer than the regular models. not sure if this is gonna change after playing in them tho. also i think i should have went .5 up for the size. 

Back
Top Bottom