Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

FTL took some colorways off the sale. Or either the employee was too lazy to price Check? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

looking at curial for 87 but im iffy. for those that own them or have seen them in person , how are they person? underwhelming or what?

looking at curial for 87 but im iffy. for those that own them or have seen them in person , how are they person? underwhelming or what?
That's a good deal, they are awesome in person. 
smokin.gif

Where you seeing the X's Mambacurial for 87$?  Nike Outlet?  I'd be willing to cop at that price instantly.  I was at my local HoH today and they still had Kobe X Elite low's for 149.99$ (Even the mambacurial) was hoping they were lowered by now.

Have any of you balled in the highs with ankle braces? I haven't worn the highs yet and I know the ankle collars are more for look than actual support. But will ankle braces even fit in this shoe?

I really need to wear my X iD's more often or even start with it.

Grinches, Mamba Colors and my second multi color pair are still unworn. Shame on me 
mean.gif

Plus my Elevates are still ds too. 

Last edited:

Grinches, Mamba Colors and my second multi color pair are still unworn. Shame on me 
mean.gif

Ah, don't feel too bad - I have a Mambacurial, Drill, MC iD, and team highs in the rotation, but at least 15 DS pairs of X's. Gonna be wearing them for years. Yes, I went ham.

Grinches, Mamba Colors and my second multi color pair are still unworn. Shame on me :smh:  

Ah, don't feel too bad - I have a Mambacurial, Drill, MC iD, and team highs in the rotation, but at least 15 DS pairs of X's. Gonna be wearing them for years. Yes, I went ham.

I only have 2 pairs (both ids) and I'm scared of that bubble. One shoe is a least forming one

^ ^ ^

Might as well wear it now while it's in the voucher timeframe in case the bubble does get worse.

Back
Top Bottom