Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

image.jpg

Went back for another
thats effing crazy, do they still have the racecars?

So I just started using my Kobe X on the court..is it just me or are they uncomfortable/kind of hurt? Have worn them 3-5 times.. Do they break in and feel better after more wears?

EDIT: they are Kobe X elite/flyknit low

feel the same. glad people speaking up.

i have about 7-10 wears. it kinda helpa only a tad, but clunk n heaviness is alwaya gonna be part of the show. i use my 5 n 6,for real games

The lows
So I just started using my Kobe X on the court..is it just me or are they uncomfortable/kind of hurt? Have worn them 3-5 times.. Do they break in and feel better after more wears?

EDIT: they are Kobe X elite/flyknit low

The low non elite was kinda stiff for the 1st couple wears

The elite high was stiff and indeed hurt for the 1st couple wears

Im only on a 3rd time for the elites and they're feeling better now

I dont think Im gonna wear the lows again to ball

I guess just like almost any other shoe(except the 8) u have to allow for a break in time

Ahhh

Just grabbed the Americans but.......

I forgot to use ebates for my order

Schit

Last edited:
I heard back from Nike today. They are issuing me a voucher for my bubble issue on the sole. Glad I decided to send them in.

When the air bubble pops does it always protrude and bubble up. I really think my lagoons might have a popped air bag. Its not bubbling or anything but the heel on my left shoe feels a little lower when I'm standing, not a whole lot. It also is a lot more pliable when I push on the bottom of the left shoe than the right.

i think nightwing is spot on with the kobe x's. 2nd day trying to break my highs in. still feel stiff and rigid af on the toe box area. gonna try to .5 up. 

Back
Top Bottom