Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I agree all stars were a great shoe except for the heel tab. I was talking elite flyknits though. I cant do the reg version. The materials they used on the reg version look terrible. I cant speak from exp as I haven't ever held one but Im not a fan of fuse anymore after wearing mesh/flyknit.

Hey everyone, new to the 10 thread! Just wondering - my true size is 11, but in every Kobe except for the XI I've had to go a half size up. Would I be ok with an 11 in these? I don't have wide feet or anything. Thanks and reps to anyone who can help!

Hey everyone, new to the 10 thread! Just wondering - my true size is 11, but in every Kobe except for the XI I've had to go a half size up. Would I be ok with an 11 in these? I don't have wide feet or anything. Thanks and reps to anyone who can help!
I've stayed same size across the board for mostly all my shoes. Kobe 9s, 10s and 11s. I've been fine for all of them. Only time I went size up was due to the shoes availability.

I have worn the same size in Kobe 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (low em and low elite), 10, and 11 except for the elite Hi Kobe 9 those I half sized down. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I've stayed same size across the board for mostly all my shoes. Kobe 9s, 10s and 11s. I've been fine for all of them. Only time I went size up was due to the shoes availability.

I have worn the same size in Kobe 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (low em and low elite), 10, and 11 except for the elite Hi Kobe 9 those I half sized down. Hope this helps.

Word, thanks guys! Repped both of you [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] I think I'll be fine with an 11, even though I usually go 11.5

I have a Kobe 8 that I went with an 11 and it's not too tight, definitely wearable. If anyone has any thoughts let me know!

think I'll keep my usa high. theyre not bad in person and for 82. think I'll double up on the coda to customize them.

No extra discount at Camarillo?

I might stop by next weekend, hopefully they still got my size in stock.

The 10's are an underrated model in my opinion. Will scoop up TB's when they hit for sure. I am hoping to double up on some high tops though. I ended up with getting them all but the elevates and the WTK

The 10's are an underrated model in my opinion. Will scoop up TB's when they hit for sure. I am hoping to double up on some high tops though. I ended up with getting them all but the elevates and the WTK
WTK... If you really want them.  http://www.kobebryant.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=63&catID=6

Picked up Elevates about 3 weeks ago from outlets.  Check with Nikechat rep and maybe they can find you a pair if you can get the sku for them.

10's are the best hoop shoe I've worn in a minute, and I try all the sigs and most of the upper end models.
Still like the 10's more than the 11's and the 9's (althought both of those have their strong points as well). Better than the Jordan XXX, too.

WTK... If you really want them.  http://www.kobebryant.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=63&catID=6

Picked up Elevates about 3 weeks ago from outlets.  Check with Nikechat rep and maybe they can find you a pair if you can get the sku for them.
Ill have to check it out. I am still mad at myself for that lol. I know exactly what your talkin about lol. I was deciding on what pair to order instead of just ordering both and deciding I waited and scratched out. ​

Did the WTK 10 hit discount on NDC. The chopped version looks dope. Don't mind coppin a cheap pair to chop.

Back
Top Bottom