Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Hmmm.....
alien.gif

kobe-bryant-nike-kobe-x-10-black-silver-social-01.jpg

not hot, cuz they not even making these in LA colorwys no more.

Give it time. We've only seen 5 colorways of the 20 total colors ways (Lows, Elite highs and lows).

Correct me if im wrong but the all models expect the 8 had a Purple/Yellow Colorway that released. Closet thing we got to a Lakers Colorway was the Fades (Which are the GOAT 8 IMO)

they didnt do the inlines for the 9s. fan of lows, not boots, but still,,..

the.colorways are way way too generic. Nike trynma force the GR team colirs first?

Whoever posted the thing about Kobe rocking these while not playing basketball - you do realize he is the athlete the shoe is made for so he pays nothing and actually gets paid to rock them, so why wouldn't he rock them off court lol? Nice trying to prove a point though with the sarcasm, just totally irrelevant in my opinion.

Do what you want with your kicks, just think it's funny to spend that much to not get the full potential out of them. But that's just one man's opinion...

Whoever posted the thing about Kobe rocking these while not playing basketball - you do realize he is the athlete the shoe is made for so he pays nothing and actually gets paid to rock them, so why wouldn't he rock them off court lol? Nice trying to prove a point though with the sarcasm, just totally irrelevant in my opinion.

Do what you want with your kicks, just think it's funny to spend that much to not get the full potential out of them. But that's just one man's opinion...

:stoneface:

I have a few guns and I haven't shot anyone, so I guess I wasted my money since I haven't used them to their "full potential"

Looking good on Kobe's feet. For some reason I dig the way the All-Star silhouette looks with the back tab so much more than without the tab on the other pairs we've seen so far. 

I have a few guns and I haven't shot anyone, so I guess I wasted my money since I haven't used them to their "full potential"

If you don't hunt then yeah. I mean these are just my opinions and right to disagree, don't take it personally. I respect yours, but I don't agree. Simple as that.

The turn is happening nooooo

Not on the asg tho

Last edited:
Yea they aren't as turrible as I thought, but I am still out.  I am interested in what gets shown tomorrow at the official reveal. 

the heel tab just ruins it for me, why would they add that, what is the point :smh:
its not even that ... its the fact thats its silver and the tongue .. like why :x just kills it, the black looks nice with the orange n volt.

I think This shoe could have easily been $160. Dont matter though theyll sell at 200 anyway.

Oh well

Back
Top Bottom