Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

This shoe has me feeling all sorts of "meh"
laugh.gif

The shoe it self isn't that bad......its just the fact that they are gonna cost more than the 9's that makes is terrible to me. The elite 10 high looks like it has potential but im not dropping 250 on them unless they truly are performance monsters.

Really nike, only GR 3 elite lows again?!?!?

Knowing nike they will drop 4 HTM's and say we released 7.

Man looking back, how dope were the first couple of sig shoes for LBJ, Kobe and KD? That kinda design and creativity is gone forever man, can't wait for some retros lol

Man looking back, how dope were the first couple of sig shoes for LBJ, Kobe and KD? That kinda design and creativity is gone forever man, can't wait for some retros lol
I wasn't feeling the Lebron line until the 7. I copped some early Nike Kobes but wasn't too big on them. I mainly copped because I'm a Laker fan and Kobe is my favorite player. I didn't completely get on board with the line until the 4. Felt like Nike was failing both Kobe and Lebron. And I just didn't check for the KDs at first. I didn't get in until ASG 4s.

Last edited:
Buy when they release from NDC. Don't like them a few months down the road, either sell or return them. NDC allows you to return up to a year if they're unworn. You really can't complain about their return policy or warranty.  Hell, if there's a shoe in my closet collecting dust, you best believe I'll return them back to Nike. Now price ... complain away.

Either way, there's a few constants on NT, one of them is "I wish I would have copped when (insert your excuse). Then proceed to rant about the resale price or hard they are to find. 

Hell, if you wait long enough, you can even keep your cashback without losing it from Ebates or whomever you're using.

Back
Top Bottom