Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

What an ugly All Star shoe not worthy of the event, for a player who shouldn't be there himself. (If you disagree then you don't really understand basketball and you're holding on to memories what he used to be.)
I love Kobe, and it's hard to admit this is true....to an extent.  He deserves to be an All-star.

They really followed up the greatness of the IX'S.......with this pile of meh. Wow.

Idk about you guys but the X's look dope. It would be cool for the Kobe XI if they took the best features from his first 10 signatures and made the XI out of that. Especially if next season is his last.

Man those ASGs are beautiful IMO. I love the silver tongue and how the back looks. I like the 10s so far in general.

I love Kobe, and it's hard to admit this is true....to an extent.  He deserves to be an All-star.

While I respect your first sentence, I still disagree with the second. Each All Star team usually has 5 or 6 guards on it and these guys are all better than him this season:

Westbrook
Harden
Curry
CP3
Lillard
Thompson

And that's 6 West guards without even listing Conley and Ellis. Don't get me wrong though. I like Kobe, but I have to tell it how it is, you know? That 37% shooting is just embarrassing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic: Am I the ONLY one who hates it when the big, "special" colorways are boring? ANOTHER mostly black All Star shoe? Come on, Nike. I really want and expect more flashiness and loudness from the ASG colorway.

all star recognition is a joke now anyways....just based on popularity...remember when yao ming was getting the most votes even on the IR? lol

While I respect your first sentence, I still disagree with the second. Each All Star team usually has 5 or 6 guards on it and these guys are all better than him this season:

Westbrook
Harden
Curry
CP3
Lillard
Thompson

And that's 6 West guards without even listing Conley and Ellis. Don't get me wrong though. I like Kobe, but I have to tell it how it is, you know? That 37% shooting is just embarrassing.

On topic: Am I the ONLY one who hates it when the big, "special" colorways are boring? ANOTHER mostly black All Star shoe? Come on, Nike. I really want and expect more flashiness and loudness from the ASG colorway.
I'm a Kobe stan, but I have to agree with you.

As for those "All-star Kobe Xs" I really like them.  I like how the model is shaping up to be.  It has some serious potential..IMO

how different are these going to be once they release? honestly these look unfinished but probably because they are.

Looks like a step backwards in terms of design, but I will reserve full judgment until we get more pictures.

Back
Top Bottom