Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I just tried on the Blue Lagoons. Overall very impressed with the shoe, it looks better in person than pictures. They run TTS (true to size) however they do run really narrow. So I'd suggest go a half size up if you have a somewhat wide foot or inserts.

The fit reminds me of my KD6 BHM .

Subtle details throughout the shoe, very well put together . Along with the Nike zoom unit looks great on the shoe . Well definitely be getting my hands on a pair of the asgs if possible .
This is good news, are you high up off the floor like the lebron x or more to the ground like the kb8?

The upper on these is looking waaaaay too similar to the $110 Kyrie 1. I guess it's my time to make the switch to a new sig. athlete before Kobe retires. Still holding out hope for a flyknit low and a good color way of the highs.

Usually the newer more detailed pics have me start to come around to a new shoe. Like some colorways of the 9 elite, these however are doing the exact opposite. The all star has some cool details but doesn't merit $200. All of the other standard cws look awful. All my opinion... but yeah UA should keep gaining popularity in the meantime lol.

Kixsquare doing ore orders at 260. These won't be hard to get and resellers aren't going to be able to profit off of this model.

Back
Top Bottom