Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I really like these a lot, just waiting to cop at or below 150 shipped.

This has to be the least amount of buzz and anticipation for a Kobe shoe debut...ever.
True, The Kobe IX was a hard act to follow. Truly one of the greatest sig's ever. Hopefully the X can bring something new to the table and bring everyone back. I'll never forget the day the MP's dropped. Such madness with the Tiffs releasing also. I just remember sitting there for 3 hours clicking back and submit over and over again until I got to the final checkout screen in which ended with an error also. Was so bummed until I checked my e-mail to find out there was a "We've received your order" sitting there with a picture of the MP's in my size
eek.gif

Just copped my pair. Usually I'm an 11.5 in Kobe's but had to get an 11 in these. It's true that they are a little more narrow and I have a narrow foot so that was perfect. But they seemed to run longer so that's why I had to go down a half size.

too big length wise or width? or both? Some said they were a bit narrow

I have narrow feet, they fit perfectly for me. Unlike the IX both EM n Elite Lows. I needa go up 1/2 size of my true size (9.5) in both. As a result, I got sz10 in those. 9 in the Xs.

Last edited:
These are on swoosh and still full size run. Nobody wants these lol

I literally checked to see if they were and said i still didn't want them. but hopefully Nike can do me a Solid and Discount the ASG Kyrie.

So the shoe feels absolutely perfect and Lil Boosie checked out right in front of me.

Day = made :lol:

Back
Top Bottom