Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Yeah, its not bad. I'm sure you can find that deal some where else if you just want one pair though. 
Figured I'd get some comparison shots with the Moonwalkers. The Blackout purp is much more understated than the Moonwalkers purp as expected

Need to get these on disco.
Yeah this picture only proved why I need both. 

Dunno if they will do it but a cool grey cw like the 6 would look good. White swoosh contrast and probably 3m.

At first glance I thought the last pic posted of the Silks were a Snakepool colorway. Had to take a quick double look, lol.

Saw blackouts in store. They're nice but the purp on the moonwalkers pops so much more, these are more understated with the muted tones. I think red laces in the Vinos will look good and those silks look dope.

Last edited:
You guys spending over $200 are risking having to pay those high fees when your package comes to your door

Ordered my all stars from ndc last week, they were supposed to be here friday, but the weather is ******* up the shipping so now the tracking updates just say adverse weather has affected the shipping. Hopefully i can get them or some updates soon...

Vinos are definitely my favorite of the initial non AS colorways. Getting that red lace swap 
smokin.gif

Copped the Blackouts off of Hypekickz, looks like they still have a FSR, someone in this thread referred that site but I can't find the post to give reps.

Anyways, so total came out to $161 and some change. I can live with it, considering that it would have come out to like $197 if I bought them in store.
Savings are savings 8)

Last edited:

Still waiting for my ASG.  Ordered on release day from NDC
dang I got mine the following tuesday, I used the "lunar" code for 2 day shipping for the ASG.  some info that might help you tho...I spoke to a rep about my KD aunt pearls, and he told me that there was a bad storm in memphis, he said many ppl that ordered this week will get free 2 day shipping upgrades to make their normal scheduled delivery date.  you should be receiving em soon man!

Last edited:
Definitely starting to turn on the Vino's
Need to see the obligatory Vino's with red laces pic soon to confirm :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom