Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

These feel great after a while.

kobeoverbron kobeoverbron were you asking about tightness when TTS? Try taking out the insole and using a cheap thin orthotic, I took my out and my ortho is thinner than the insole that comes with it - fit perfect.

Thanks bro. The fit isnt the best. Especially compared to the 6, 8 and 9. My toes are touching the edge on my usual tts.

Hey guys, I'm sure this has been covered already by someone else but I couldn't find it. So I usually buy somewhere near a 12.5-13 in Kobe's. In the 4-6 I went 13. For the 8s a 12.5 felt too small so I went 13. For the 9 ems the 12.5 was perfect and the 13 was almost too big. In the Mentality I had to go 12.5 because 12 way too small and 13 too big. I'm eyeballing the X in a 13 and wondering if I should pull the trigger. Thoughts? (I have a wider foot BTW)

Its crazy how i can fit these in my true size 12 and the past 2 Kobes i couldn't find a good size. 8s my 12 was too tight, 12.5 had this weird pinky toe rub and a 13 was a boat. Pretty much the same issue with the 9s for me (minus the elite highs which were tts for me).

Gonna have to check out the Silks in person tmw to make a final decision. Every other pic got me doing a 180 on this cw.

Its crazy how i can fit these in my true size 12 and the past 2 Kobes i couldn't find a good size. 8s my 12 was too tight, 12.5 had this weird pinky toe rub and a 13 was a boat. Pretty much the same issue with the 9s for me (minus the elite highs which were tts for me).
Nothing against you, but it's funny how someone says this about every Kobe release.
Pe, not id
eek.gif
 FIRE

Last edited:
Everything not released to the public is the best, greatest blah blah blah.

Anything released in store needs a "better CW" blah blah blah.

Every single recent Nike thread is like this. I don't get it. 99% of PE are strait garbage. Switch the GRs and PEs everyone would change their toon.

No black sole is primarily why the X ID is dead. The carbon clip is a detractor to colorways that dont have black IMO.

Every single recent Nike thread is like this. I don't get it. 99% of PE are strait garbage. Switch the GRs and PEs everyone would change their toon.

Human nature at its finest

This thread is so slow. I'm tryna create a spark. I know someone disagrees and will tell me how the GR CWs are trash and we'll go back and forth a few post until a new CW pops up. Ha ha ha

Yeah I think everyone is waiting for the elite lows.. I know I am.

Really liking these low 10, only liked the FN lows of the 9 EM were ugly and IMO the high looked like clown shoes.

Back
Top Bottom