Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Positive. It's the same color as the back where the red lines are. It's a VERY dark green bro. Trust me it's something that really can't be seen in pictures. I thought it was black too at first.
The laces, tongue, and heel are all sequoia (dark green). The swoosh is a black 3M, the same exact color as the swoosh on the Kyrie 1 deceptive reds. Because of the 3M, it's never going to look like a true black and it does blend perfectly with the rest of the dark, dark green used on the Vinos.

I saw the exact same thing that you did until I held it up to the Kyries' swoosh.

It doesn't really matter
laugh.gif
The vinos are fire and have become my favorite X.

Let's just all be blind together. I agree 100% with you the Vinos are the best 10 thus far though.

Last edited:
As a Maryland Alum. No. That footage doesn't exist.
Lol, I got nothing against the Terps. It was just a crazy pick. 

Varun Ram's my boy. That was a great finish to the Valpo game. At 5'9" 155 lbs we're holding down the same size 
laugh.gif

Steve Blake's also one of my all-time favorites.

Anybody actually cop the silks? Saw them at HOH today and I think they're one of the best CWs with that orange and brown/dark maroon mix, surprised no mention or pics of them.

Real rap, yall are all my homies, so you know I wouldn't steer you wrong...if you have the chance, I say it because Idk if the feel is the same, but if you have the chance to get the All Stars, Do it bros. My pair finally arrived today, tried em on at the office, was like damn. :wow:. Couldn't wait to wear them on a bball day, so I wore them just to work out in this evening. Easily one of the most comfortable kicks I have, athletic wise, and I have like 500 pairs. Definitely the most comfortable kobe shoe I have currently. They feel amazing on the foot. Very comfortable. And they look ill as all hell. I definitely see why JR hoops in them every game regardless of the fact they dont match the cleveland jersey at all lol. might have to grab another pair.

Those that have the AS and the others, do they feel the same? I keep meaning to cop the 5 ams. I'll speed up if they feel like these.

Have not hooped in them though, so, everything could change, but idk, they just feel like warm bread on my feet.

Last edited:
Real rap, yall are all my homies, so you know I wouldn't steer you wrong...if you have the chance, I say it because Idk if the feel is the same, but if you have the chance to get the All Stars, Do it bros. My pair finally arrived today, tried em on at the office, was like damn. :wow:. Couldn't wait to wear them on a bball day, so I wore them just to work out in this evening. Easily one of the most comfortable kicks I have, athletic wise, and I have like 500 pairs. Definitely the most comfortable kobe shoe I have currently. They feel amazing on the foot. Very comfortable. And they look ill as all hell. I definitely see why JR hoops in them every game regardless of the fact they dont match the cleveland jersey at all lol. might have to grab another pair.

Those that have the AS and the others, do they feel the same? I keep meaning to cop the 5 ams. I'll speed up if they feel like these.

Have not hooped in them though, so, everything could change, but idk, they just feel like warm bread on my feet.

I keep telling people, best kobe comfort wise since the 5 and 6. I really like the 9's too, but none of the previous Kobes compare in terms of comfort. My new fave ball shoe.

View media item 1459466My pick ups from Nike town yesterday they had all four colorways I choose these 2 very happy doe..... A sneakerhead/employee told me "I'm not suppose to tell u this but I have not seen an elite low on the summer calendar ". .. After I told him I don't like the highs. SILKS are just fire my iPhone 5 pic does them no justice

Last edited:
Does anyone have a sku number for the ASG? I want to stock locate a pair at HOH today.

My pick ups from Nike town yesterday they had all four colorways I choose these 2 very happy doe..... A sneakerhead/employee told me "I'm not suppose to tell u this but I have not seen an elite low on the summer calendar ". .. After I told him I don't like the highs. SILKS are just fire my iPhone 5 pic does them no justice
I cant stop looking at my silks. I dont know why. The orange is more of a "sunset" orange. I needed an orange shoe and im infatuated with the pair. I might take them for a walk tomorrow
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom