Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I really want to get on board with these but the back just looks unfinished and the midsole just kills it for me. Maybe an outlet pickup later in, got the itch to buy something :smh:

My only complaint would be me going .5 down on these due to the length of the Xs. I like the snug fit. Length wise the .5 feels perfect, but width wise :x

Last edited:
I'm new to this thread so sorry in advance but I really wanted to get some high top KOBES but I'm debating whether to buy 9s or wait for 10 to come out. Any idea when the high top 10 are coming out? If it's not for a while then I'll just grab some 9s now. Also I've heard they might come out during the playoffs but I'm not sure.

I'm new to this thread so sorry in advance but I really wanted to get some high top KOBES but I'm debating whether to buy 9s or wait for 10 to come out. Any idea when the high top 10 are coming out? If it's not for a while then I'll just grab some 9s now. Also I've heard they might come out during the playoffs but I'm not sure.

All info on the three colorways of the Elites are here
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch

If this colorway, Teal/Bright Citrus/White/Black are the Flights then they release in May 1. Not sure if the date was already confirmed.

Last edited:
I really want to get on board with these but the back just looks unfinished and the midsole just kills it for me. Maybe an outlet pickup later in, got the itch to buy something
mean.gif
I'm pretty sure these will hit discounts. I don't foresee too many people rockin 'em casually.

I think I'm one of the only people who was never feeling Christmas and Easter 8's

I stopped by the mall and couldn't resist the Easter. I had a coupon expiring next week.

Back
Top Bottom