Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The Kobe X High Dive drops May 13th. They are on Nikes launch calendar. However there is no mention of the pair that drops on the 12th. I'm starting to question if those release. A week away with not one clear pic.
I think FTL cal had the 12th but I dont think its that accurate. 

5/21 is what I see for whites and July for the first cw of elite lows 

Team elites came. Love these shoes but the outsoles got dirty just from walking around inside my house. Anyone wear these casually outdoors and can give me some input as to how they hold up?

From IG. Dude says these drop on the 12th. Not that grey pair we saw before.

I was confused your correct this style code (745334-100) is different than the ones on 21st (705317-100), so maybe the 12th is the RD 

Team elites came. Love these shoes but the outsoles got dirty just from walking around inside my house. Anyone wear these casually outdoors and can give me some input as to how they hold up?

Bottom gets real dirty from walking around outdoors.. Dust/dirt gets trapped between the "nodules" will definitely bother you if you care about that kind of stuff, but cleans off with a little soap and water.

Best X cw yet, imo. Will it yellow over time?
laugh.gif
 its a white textile and a clear sole. These things will age horribly.

Bottom gets real dirty from walking around outdoors.. Dust/dirt gets trapped between the "nodules" will definitely bother you if you care about that kind of stuff, but cleans off with a little soap and water.

It doesnt bother me when im wearing bc you cant see the outsoles obviously but the outsoles seem like they would wear down real quick.. was more questioning durability.

I was confused your correct this style code (745334-100) is different than the ones on 21st (705317-100), so maybe the 12th is the RD 

21st is the EXT I'm guessing.

Edit: TPG already on top of it.

Last edited:

yep they got that leather liner too i'm ready

ordering all(well the gold lace locks and the white gold dot laces) on the 15th so that they come in by the 25th just in time for NDC shipping
those laces! Mind if you can hook me up with a link to cop those? Thanks
gaspardma   is the seller name on ebay, here's the exact listing name: 130cm 51" Flat Gold dot shoe laces metal tips for Jordan KD LBJ Asics

Back
Top Bottom