Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Whatever floats your boat man. NIKE says "these are not intended for performance purposes" yet you feel they are...
Cole Haan's have air and zoom air and lunar, so by your logic, they should be able to perform to some degree.

It's one thing if Nike said, "yea, they play just like the regular model", but Nike said the exact opposite and you did what you wanted. And that's fine... But you don't really have really room to complain.
Find me where it says that. And if so the shoe is pointless.

What does it really say about him? I give him props for balling in his shoes. He bought a pair of shoes he liked and wanted to play ball in them not sure what's so bad about it. No they aren't made for performance and he didn't know that (maybe he did). Like the post above said, some EXT's have been balled in.
I knew that they aren't made JUST for ball. But they aren't the lifestyles and I'd think they should be at least moderately useable. I've played in corks and never had a problem. Was I trying to flex? Maybe a little, but if someone isn't trying to flex and just ball they might as well just buy hyperdunks or venoms. Also I was wearing high enough socks to those who are concerned.

It's an EXT model though. They're made for more of a fashion/casual look than performance/ball shoe. They're not going to have the same support/responsiveness that a normal basketball shoe has. Yea could they be worn for a light shoot around? Sure but they aren't made to be ran in up and down a court by no means.

Last edited:
There's a million different performance Kobe's to choose from if you wanna play ball. You buy an EXT and complain about blisters?? cmon bruh..

Kinda disappointed not to see a true Lakers cw not including the blackout. I'm probably gonna have to fork up the extra dough to id a pair

There's a million different performance Kobe's to choose from if you wanna play ball. You buy an EXT and complain about blisters?? cmon bruh..
I'm not even complaining about blisters I'm complaining about an actual cut. I didn't even run full court. You guys are just butthurt that Nike/kobe put out a crapppy shoe. These were my favorite colorway in terms of style for the x. Every sneaker I buy I expect to be able to at least shoot around in.

I'm not even complaining about blisters I'm complaining about an actual cut. I didn't even run full court. You guys are just butthurt that Nike/kobe put out a crapppy shoe. These were my favorite colorway in terms of style for the x. Every sneaker I buy I expect to be able to at least shoot around in.
Lol sounds to me like you're the one who's butthurt. If you want to complain, go review the shoe on Nike's website so others will know about the issue. Or if it's something that truly bothers you, I'm sure Nike would have no problem refunding your money. Not sure what you were expecting people to say when posting it on here.. everyone knows that EXT models are not typically used for basketball... especially in these forums.

I knew that they aren't made JUST for ball. But they aren't the lifestyles and I'd think they should be at least moderately useable. I've played in corks and never had a problem. Was I trying to flex? Maybe a little, but if someone isn't trying to flex and just ball they might as well just buy hyperdunks or venoms. Also I was wearing high enough socks to those who are concerned.

They aren't made for ball at all. They make the EXT line because a majority of performance shoe purchases aren't used for performance but instead worn casually.

View media item 1559382

They aren't made for ball at all. They make the EXT line because a majority of performance shoe purchases aren't used for performance but instead worn casually.

View media item 1559382

I was looking for this exact tweet.

Now maybe this incompetent clown will stop *****ing and moaning.

And Gilbert Arenas played in D&Gs... Doesn't mean he should've. You can play in whatever you want, but don't get upset when you get bad results when using a product for what it wasn't intended for. That's the point.

460788416.jpg

Case and point.
Exactly [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] some people just get too defensive about nikes mistakes.

The shoe is sold in house of hoops. They should tell you before buying it that it isn't a basketball shoe at all. It not only has different materials, but the build is completely different altogether. You guys can suck me off or just keep fan phong nikes horrible shoe. Every single other ext is playable. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

The box lists EXT. Seems like you should have an issue with Footlocker instead of Nike since they were the ones that sold you the shoe without informing you.

You seem like the type to spill hot coffee on yourself and try to sue the company because they didn't tell you it was hot and it would burn...

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. That's all people are saying.

Reactions: God
If anyone cares, the kobe X are set to release july 9.

This Nike Kobe X is known as the "Pain" edition. They come in a metallic silver, midnight navy, white and team orange colorway. Featuring a 3M reflective upper with a unique graphic throughout. A limited release, look out for them at select Nike accounts worldwide in early July of 2015. Retail is set at, $180.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom