Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Are the Rose Gold limited I thought these were a GR? I was hoping to catch these on the disco.
I've been sleeping on Rose Gold release. I think like many, I thought they would be readily available like the 2 previous Elites.  It's lookin like only NDC and FTL online and it's absent from many launch locators.  My twitter feed is too quiet for comfort. I'm not waiting...

I've been sleeping on Rose Gold release. I think like many, I thought they would be readily available like the 2 previous Elites.  It's lookin like only NDC and FTL online and it's absent from many launch locators.  My twitter feed is too quiet for comfort. I'm not waiting...

This

Im not waiting either

Still highly salty about missing the END release yesterday

The rose golds aren't TLO so that's a good sign. These probably are a gr but from what I have heard is that more people are waiting for this one than the other releases. I talked with a guy at HOH last night and he was saying that a bunch of people were asking about these. Could be him just being a salesman but he seemed like he was being legit.

Does anyone know, or at least educated guess if this is the last of the elite highs? Could be a decided factor with these rose gold X's.

I'm glad these are all over the place. IX elites seem to be a lot more limited around here.

Copped my sz 13. If discounts pop up in the future then I'll just bite and return my NDC pair. This will be my first pair of X's and I can't wait to try these out on the court.

Does anyone know, or at least educated guess if this is the last of the elite highs? Could be a decided factor with these rose gold X's.
I doubt these will be the last elite high's.. just a guess though

3 min wait on NDC (FYI-carted before SNKRS).  Carted immediately on FTL.  Should be able to cop if you want them.

SNS was gone as soon as the link went up in Size 14. I ended up copping on FTL. If I see em on heavy discount in the next week or so, I'll return the FTL pair.

$135 for me ... I'm not copping off FTL.
smokin.gif
 right there with you.

I am a size 10 in the elite 9's, and I'm seeing on the reviews on ndc that these elite 10's run a little big. Do I go half size down?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom