Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Missing the point just wondering why Kobe don't get championship packs and other exclusives instead of terrible color ways.. I just think they are dropping the ball that is all
Kobe did get championship shoes (the 4 and the 5), but not packs. At the time, there was not a 2nd shoe to include in a championship pack. They were able to do it with the Lebrons because there was the Elite and the low. 

What is this guy even arguing?

New "Pain" pattern up on ID

Last edited:
]

Picked these up with my bday discount at foot locker on RD ! Super clean glad I picked up
that's the best lace swap yet would be perfect if they were flat imho

Because he didn't win the championship? Or did he in your 2k?
Lls funny guy the five he won previous Jordan just had another pack did he win
dude Jordan got a championship pack from a pair from a yr he won, or did i miss the champagne and cigar xx9s
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 the lakers and kobe haven't cose to the championship in what 3yrs? the x ext are nice and the those Cheetos were cool but not what i want but i like the midsole of the X way more than i did the IX

Last edited:
Long shot but anyone willing to size swap me my 9.5 fundamentals for 10s they def run small.

And wow the elite low toe box is right af

Pretty disappointed in those teals. I was hoping for something more than just what looks to me as basically the Flights in flyknit.

The medial side swoosh on any pair looks goofy imo; regardless I like these, definitely better than the previous GR.

Last edited:
How many Elite lows do we know about so far? Am I missing one?

Chester
Drill Sargent (teal)
MambaC
Xmas

Last edited:
I can see those being a pair that pictures won't do justice to and you gotta see them in person. I'm feeling them though.

Back
Top Bottom