Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Seen these on eBay, they are calling them the peach jams[ATTACHMENT=10130]image.jpg (224k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

peeps just can't seem to connect w/ these whacko flacko CWs..might be a new age marketing gimmick thing, but still....

peeps just can't seem to connect w/ these whacko flacko CWs..might be a new age marketing gimmick thing, but still....
I don't think KD 6 or 7 released 1 normal CW.
1 out of 5 used to be wildish, now they make 6 out of 5 of them Look Bananas

Looks like we're officially getting peach jams on August 27th

I like those emeralds fly knits..plan on coppin eventually..

Peach Jams look like they will b dope as hell :pimp:

Another easy pass for me on the elites, I'm probably in the minority on this, but this two-toned flyknit theme is just really unappealing. We're getting Peach Jams though!(knock on wood)

i think it is a marketing gimmick. release a so so colorway to keep the market interested and then save a good colorway for last to increase the hype. 

Last edited:
i think it is a marketing gimmick. release a so so colorway to keep the market interested and then save a good colorway for last to increase the hype. 

How would that make sense? Have a bunch of mediocre colorways that end up going on disco just to have one good release. They would lose a lot of money that way. They are just not hitting their mark on execution.

Look at nike basketball as a whole. Hype has died down tremendously across all models. Even two years ago who would have thought all star and Xmas packs would be sitting? let's not act like this has been some great marketing scheme from nike basketball. For the most part they have been going downhill the last couple years in terms of execution and colorways across all lines

Last edited:
How would that make sense? Have a bunch of mediocre colorways that end up going on disco just to have one good release. They would lose a lot of money that way. They are just not hitting their mark on execution.

Look at nike basketball as a whole. Hype has died down tremendously across all models. Even two years ago who would have thought all star and Xmas packs would be sitting? let's not act like this has been some great marketing scheme from nike basketball. For the most part they have been going downhill the last couple years in terms of execution and colorways across all lines

I agree with all of this, plus let's not forget that whoever'so in charge of the price pointing thinks this **** is worth more.

Hopefully they look like this in person
nike-lebron-9-gr-ken-griffey-jr-2-07-580x386.jpg

Maybe that will shut you guys up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom