Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Eh, I doubt it. NDC and Nike EU dropped, and then DSML dropped. Seems like all that's left is DSMNY and 21M.

DSML dropped online! What time?
No chance DSM us site drops them right?

Theres gotta be other sites that get them, you dont think any tier 0 eu sites dropping them?

Wait, what Jordans resell for high now anyways???

You should check out last years HTM prices though. Or the Masterpieces. Or any of the prelude pack. Trying to buy some Kobes can be a really hard task.
I'm talking about the Kobe X HTM that dropped yesterday. I'm well aware of the prices on the Prelude pack and HTM 9's. 

DSML dropped online! What time?
No chance DSM us site drops them right?

Theres gotta be other sites that get them, you dont think any tier 0 eu sites dropping them?
DSML dropped at 11, and nah I don't think any other EU sites are dropping. I think it's only Nike and DSM, so all that's left is the 21M/DSMNY drawing.

Avoided coming in here yesterday after HTM release because of my sadness for missing. Missed my chance in Milan and then missing online just rubbed salt on the wound ha

I didnt get a notification for EU launch.... sucks

Looking back on their TL, they only replied twice with the link. There was no tweet. 

Even the US had a tweett... what is going on?
Dude I randomly woke up at 4:15am EST and clicked the page on a whim (had it bookmarked); was so surprised I copped. Must've tried 5-10 minutes after the link went out, although I failed to cart a bunch of times.

Avoided coming in here yesterday after HTM release because of my sadness for missing. Missed my chance in Milan and then missing online just rubbed salt on the wound ha

You gonna try the NY raffle later today? Book a flight when you win haha.

For some reason the sharks just don't do it for me, that all black medial side is hideous. I actually like the shark upper on iD more but the clear midsole looks dirty plus I don't wanna paint the swoosh. The multi's and all black HTM's are beautiful tho... wish I could've copped
frown.gif
. On a different note, I ordered some Drill Sergeant's after checking them out at the mall. They were real nice in person so I figured I'd make them my 1st low-top X  :D

Tried to cart 5 mins after the link went live on my phone, carted 2 out of the 3 pairs less than 5 mins after. Laptop was no bueno. Im going with mobile for future releases. 
How were you able to cart two pairs on mobile? Were you on an iPhone?

If you don't want the damn shoe then sell it... this HTM release has brought an influx of dumb*** questions into this thread. :smh:  It was better when we were talking about wrestling.

Quote:
Hope you eat soon and put that salt to better use
:lol:  E.A.D. 

Bruh... You really need to cut down/out the profanity. It's OD and against the rules to be honest.

IMO if these 3 colorways weren't HTMs, they would sit like most of the other Kobe 10 colorways. The hype is real.

You can say that about any HTM shoe, remove the HTM branding and limited availability, the shoes will sit.

Last edited:
How were you able to cart two pairs on mobile? Were you on an iPhone?

It was one per customer per colorway. I got the shark jaw and the black pair. Used mobile site for checkout. I was surprised that it added to cart after a couple minutues.

You can say that about any HTM shoe, remove the HTM branding and limited availability, the shoes will sit.
I would disagree that this holds true for ANY HTM shoe. There are some HTM colorways that are absolute fire while others barely look different from the GR pairs. I personally think the HTM Kobe 10s are all underwhelming. The black and shark colorways look very similar to IDs that you can create. The MC are not my cup of tea. Just my opinion though.
Not those gum bottom 9s
QFT. My favorite one is the MC Black pair tho...dat weave doe.

Back
Top Bottom