Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

the person with the OVO gotta add money for the HTM if anything. OVO will continue releasing, they released again in LA yesterday, might drop again to a wider base and other colors will drop. As far as HTM this is the last time we'll see them. 

Why do people say they will keep releasing. The 20 pairs some house of hoops randomly gets won't effect resale. Regardless it's a limited shoe with hype

Last edited:
 i was gonna keep a pair but if they dont come with these 
mean.gif

and yes it matters that much to me...

Last edited:
Bro buy those on rope lace supply or something if you're that worried about laces. It's basically like a bootleg yeezy lol

Bro buy those on rope lace supply or something if you're that worried about laces. It's basically like a bootleg yeezy lol

So everything with a gold lace tip is a bootleg Yeezy?

What about yeezys being bootleg Agassi?

Almost sick over missing out on the HTMs. To help ease the pain, I found a pair of Mambacurial 10s at a Nike Clearance store today. 189.99 with 30% off all shoes brought them down to 132!

Almost sick over missing out on the HTMs. To help ease the pain, I found a pair of Mambacurial 10s at a Nike Clearance store today. 189.99 with 30% off all shoes brought them down to 132!

Nice :pimp:

that survey never hurt neither :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom