Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Judging shoes that we haven't even seen yet?
mean.gif

It sounds like minds have already been made up, what's the point in debating?

@iks mod  Yeah, its actually all I wear lol. 

I hated the 4.0 ID renderings because of the asymmetrical design as well. However, like lks said, in person they're really well done and really comfortable. If you like the X model, I think its worth it to wait and see.

Ugh man.. I really want those HTMs.. Been trying to trade my sharks for them for weeks lol

Judging shoes that we haven't even seen yet?
mean.gif

It sounds like minds have already been made up, what's the point in debating?
Repped.  

Every thread I've read today is about how I'm not supposed to like a shoe because hypebeast. 
roll.gif
If you like a shoe no one else does, you're a "fool" and the shoes are "hideous." If you happen to like the same shoe everyone else does, you only like them because of "hype", and your're a "hypebeast."  
laugh.gif

Good ole #NTLogic.  
roll.gif

Last edited:
The HTM pairs are pure hype. An all black shoe going for twice the price? Come on.

The Sharks are about 95% IDable, yet the HTM tag is so precious.

The only shoe that is truly one of a kind are the MC HTM. The others are hype and it's not even debatable.

The HTM pairs are pure hype. An all black shoe going for twice the price? Come on.

The Sharks are about 95% IDable, yet the HTM tag is so precious.

The only shoe that is truly one of a kind are the MC HTM. The others are hype and it's not even debatable.

I agree with pretty much the entire statement. I am curious to hear about the quality and attention to detail in comparison.

250 for HTM vs 245-250 for ID.
I would pick the HTM, not because of the lettering, but presumed quality and detail.

I don't own any HTM, I aint paying the sillie resale of them. Nor am I on my phone enuff to be on QS releases. So can someone who owns both give a reasonable answer?

:lol: Why does having a pair of shoes you can grab at any footlocker or footaction make anyone a "sneaker head"? By that rationale he's also an alcoholic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom