Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Just came back from Footlocker and most Xs are still retail and lowest is $150. Really hate that price varies by store because those Independence Days are $100 in other Footlocker store.

View media item 1867721

Last edited:
As far as the Kobe line goes, the HTM series originally began in Italy. My question is... a product shipped from Europe usually does not have a price label on them. Do you think that this qualifies as authentic? Let me know what you think. 

Damn I just got my first pair of the HTM Shark for $320 shipped and had some eBay bucks end up paying retail for them. So excited lol.

Just came back from Footlocker and most Xs are still retail and lowest is $150. Really hate that price varies by store because those Independence Days are $100 in other Footlocker store.
FTL prices are the same, across all b&m stores.  Have them ring up a pair that you've seen on sale and they should come up with the sale price.

Originally auction was for $390 including shipping with best offer. I got it down to 320 shipping. I hope they are authentic.

Last edited:
damn nike for not giving us these 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom