Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

share it brotha
tongue.gif
It was back when NDC had them up on clearance

for those not in the know, you can get 20% jet cash from jet.com clicking through. Add on with your discount codes....

Anyone know the cheapest place to cop the non-elite Kobe 10s (Persian Volt, Blue Lagoon, Silk, Flight, etc) is a Size 14?

Can't find nuttin on CL and ebays prices are ridiculous. Thanks in advance

pimp.gif
Nice, fam. I thought about hitting the court in them too but they're too fire on feet imo.
A lot of people did not like the highs this year, but I liked them better than the IX highs - I just wish they had released more/better CW's - I picked up 4 of the 6. And all but the Rose Golds at a nice discount.

Tried on some EXT Hi's in NikeTown yesterday, and when I slid my foot in... it felt like BRICKS.

Do they have the Same Setup as the regular Elite Hi's or something else?

They legit felt like Boots underfoot (and in general) or wearing Bottomed Out Lunarlon.
mean.gif

Tried on some EXT Hi's in NikeTown yesterday, and when I slid my foot in... it felt like BRICKS.

Do they have the Same Setup as the regular Elite Hi's or something else?

They legit felt like Boots underfoot (and in general) or wearing Bottomed Out Lunarlon.
mean.gif

haven't tried on the highs yet but the brick feeling I had with the white mids was only from the stiff upper, the midsole and sole setup was out the box comfy

A lot of people did not like the highs this year, but I liked them better than the IX highs - I just wish they had released more/better CW's - I picked up 4 of the 6. And all but the Rose Golds at a nice discount.
Then imo you missed out on the hands down best CW. 

Back
Top Bottom