Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I was hesitant on the non-elite versions too especially when people first got their ASG and the details were peeling and everything. Then I tried them on and it was stiff and dug on my foot when I walk/run when I tried them on in-store.

I gave it a chance again and it broken in quick enough and now if I could get some colorways for these prices, they do feel like a bargain because they are very comfortable and decent enough to ball indoors.

How bad do those peel?  Wanted to cop a pair for ball in but I imagine thats only going to make it worse.

Anyone have pics of what their all stars look like after some wear?

Posted here when it first released: http://niketalk.com/t/596161/kobe-x...-another-htm-kobe-revealed/4020#post_22704109

which outlets?

They Elevates are at just about every one it seems

I got mine from here tho

Barstow CA outlet
760-253-2810

The Team Purples are scattered

But I found them at the:

Branson MO outlet
417-332-0522

Queenstown MD outlet
410-827-4982

Foley AB outlet
251-970-2900

Bayside DE outlet
302-226-2950

Concord Mills outlet
704-979-1230 only size 11 left tho

Don't remember which ones honor the 30% off code besides the Branson outlet and the Barstow CA outlet

They let me get right at least

Last edited:
Some stores honor the 30%

Some wanna be jackasces about it and say they're not willing to break the company law :rolleyes

It just comes down to laziness I think. Even taking orders through phones, I've gotten the "we don't do phone order" excuse before even though I've ordered from that same store before.

Hell the person I ordered from today was just chill and I already got my tracking number, FedEx already picked it up. :smokin If I could send some of these employees tips, I would.

Man now i dont know whether to double up on the team purples or pick up the elevates.

Out of the highs i am missing the elevates and the WTK

Man now i dont know whether to double up on the team purples or pick up the elevates.

Since I just grabbed the Elevates yesterday and the Purple ones today and have the Rose Golds already

Im missing the American jawns and the Commanders and the Codas

Dont care for the WTKs

Dont know if I care for the Codas either tho

Get the Elevates.

I really like my pair. It's a nice cw 
smokin.gif

How bad do those peel?  Wanted to cop a pair for ball in but I imagine thats only going to make it worse.

Anyone have pics of what their all stars look like after some wear?

no pics but ive been wearing mines w expectation theyll crack. none so far.. rose golds at any spots?

Should I cop this or Lebron 13? The colorways only available are "Written in the stars" for the Lebron 13 and Liberty and 5AM flight for Kobe 10?

Yes I will but I only play Indoors. I would also think to use it off-court.
the lebron 13 is the better basketball shoes. i've switched out my mambacurials for the black lion lebron 13's. both are good, the lebron's just better for me personally. 

casually it is up to you. i only use them indoor.

Last edited:
Hmm, which is a better shoe for guards then? I'm a SG sometimes SF.
if you want court feel: kobe

if you don't care for court feel: lebron

on the floor i play on which is dusty more often than not, the lebron has better traction and more a durable outsole. i'm 6ft 192lbs, but don't drive and cut as hard as i used to. 

Sorry for the newbie question. What's the difference between the elite and regular version. All this outlet talk makes me wanna get a pair to ball in

Back
Top Bottom