Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Thinking about getting the ext mids, but can't try my size on locally. Does anyone know if they fit the same as the regular non flyknit X's?

I found the ext mids fit slightly looser than the elites. I went .5 on the elite lows but felt .5 up on the ext were a little too loose. Don't know about the non elite though. 

I was at the lake Elsinore outlet this past weekend and saw the green for boys. it was 89.99 which still high to buy for my kid. anyone saw boys sizes for a good price? I don't mind any color.

10. I was gonna pass on them, i literally got in the car and drove off, then I thought about how much I'd be kicking myself for passing on them and turned around.

Kobe 10's were my 1st Kobe's ever, probably one of the most comfortable shoes I own, I've warn them to a 3 day festival and now I wear them for work! Love em

Hallo, i am a new member here. I am from the Netherlands. I would like to know more about this kind of forums. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom