Kobe ZKV Samples!!!!!!

It's in the Kobe thread. I spoke about these and there were some comments made and that was put to rest by these pics!

Ahahahaha at the tumor growing out of the outer forefoot!

RIP, Kobe's Nike line... you ain't no MJ, and you ain't even LeBron! Heck, even retro Penny's beat the Kobe line!

they need more ankle support . even though the IVs are low-tops, they still wrap around ya ankle and they hug your feet. If they can make these samlple dothat-then they'll be a ok shoe IMO

Nothing special about these... hopefully they stay as samples
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

RIP, Kobe's Nike line... you ain't no MJ, and you ain't even LeBron! Heck, even retro Penny's beat the Kobe line!
Dude know what you're talking about first. No hate but Kobe's line has made more profit for Nike than Lebron's line, that's afact.

The Kobe V weartest is a very early weartest sample, it could have changed.............

hihater.jpg

Kobe >>>>>>>Lebron. anyday.

AGREED....
laugh.gif
....straight garbage....i hope u can fly with those wingshangin off the side.
Kobe has the wackest shoes from a NBA player. he shoulda stayed wit adidas or keds
or whatever his other line was from. He will be never be even half of what MJ was.
He aint even won a ring witout Shaq Deisel. .....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

looks like a shoe attached to secondary market shoe stores like zappos.com, a shoe that everyone ignores because its so ugly and generic. his name can sellanything to anyone

Oooo man, Nike plzzzzzz say it aint so. I have a feeling this is a false alarm and maybe a takedown of the ZKIV like a team version.

word? i knew they had to be the Vs. i asked some fool on here and the dude tells me its a take down version of the IVs.
here's the pic i'm talking about thats floating around the net somewhere:

4vq0s9.jpg

I like them..unlike when I first seen the IV's I didn't like anything about them..then the more I looked and finally got them I feel in love!

So hopefully I will continue to like these

MAYBE KoBe can pull at MJ and put on the sample during the play-offs

1 thing I would change is the ankle support thing..makes them not rockable with regular clothes...seems strickly basketball (and yes I kno that's what theyare for)

Well looking at the above pic looks like they could be similar to the adidas eqt with a removable sock??

Oh SHNAPS! Now THAT's what I'm talking about! Those look WAY better with the sock IN. HOT That will be the first Kobe I cop.

yeah at first they looked like the Cortez but with a basketball sole.
But the non wear test ones look
pimp.gif

Can't wait for legit pics

Back
Top Bottom