Kobe ZKV Samples!!!!!!

That black pair looks so much better than the white. That explains erics pictures with no tounge.

These will last all 48 minutes of one game..
smh.gif

so far, not a fan at all.

I wore test those for a short time and I've always thought they might be some kind of training shoe instead of his V...

The shoes are extremely light, lighter than the iv's but not as supportive or padding for that matter...The shoe doesn't have a tongue to whichyou'll be tightening the laces onto the face of your feet...This really sucked as it was rubbing against my feet and irritating it...They did provide asock/bootie for lack of better explanation to wear but this made the shoes very tight...The sock they provided is not like the one pictured with the blackcolorway...It was some sort of polyurethane material to which it seems that they just tossed along with the shoe...I tried these on with my own socks andwithout and didn't make much of a difference...

I did play in them form the short time prior to sending them back and the traction was good, not great but the weight was amazing...I wouldn't have noticedI had on shoes if my feet didn't irritate because of the laces...The shoes are lower than the iv's as the iv's have a higher cut compared tothese...

I didn't take any pictures and returned these back to Nike 2 weeks after receiving them as I wouldn't have been able to provide an accurate feedback tothem considering some of the issues I had...

They look like the Cortez with a court outsole... the outrigger is ridiculously huge. It might be very functional, but I don't think the kids will betalking about these ten years down the line...

smh.gif

I am disappointed. I was hoping to see a high top with full zoom for the V.

I hate lunar foam and low tops that's the reason I passed on the IV, hopefully these at least have full zoom.

The V with the ankle strap extension or compression sock is the Kobe V "Supreme" and they do feel good actually.... And yes the regular version ofthis shoe will not have the ankle extension, but a very stable shoe and pretty low cut...

i'm loving these. especially the black colorway. i've loved playing in running shoes for a minute, but i can't do it indoors. the traction ofrunning shoes just doesn't cut it.

definitely looks like a soccer shoe though. don't know if i can see kobe wearing these on court.

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

The V with the ankle strap extension or compression sock is the Kobe V "Supreme" and they do feel good actually.... And yes the regular version of this shoe will not have the ankle extension, but a very stable shoe and pretty low cut...
there's a supreme version and a non-supreme version? what are the differences other than the compression sock?

I just hope they stop making these kobe's super limited, after one day they sell out and that's not satisfying the fans, it's feeding the hypebeast

Wow i want those black ones...They look like they'll perform really well on the court.

Back
Top Bottom