Kobe ZKV Samples!!!!!!

Those don't look like b-ball shoes at all...but I gotta see the finished product, because test shoes always are "rough".

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by clkru

Ahahahaha at the tumor growing out of the outer forefoot!

RIP, Kobe's Nike line... you ain't no MJ, and you ain't even LeBron! Heck, even retro Penny's beat the Kobe line!

AGREED....
laugh.gif
....straight garbage....i hope u can fly with those wings hangin off the side.
Kobe has the wackest shoes from a NBA player. he shoulda stayed wit adidas or keds
or whatever his other line was from. He will be never be even half of what MJ was.
He aint even won a ring witout Shaq Deisel. .....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your dreaming son!
tired.gif

these look like FC's meets hyperdunk lows.

they nice tho. maybe not for basketball.

well lets see what it progresses into...cuz as of that sample pic yukkk
sick.gif
...nice outsole again though
tongue.gif

i swear nike is just going for shock value now with these.people over there must have been thinking "how low can we go on a basketball shoe?"

they look like sandals on roids.

outriggers could be mounted with hellfire missiles, chain guns and a cannon... dang

I'm pretty sure the first pictures weren't weartest samples for the obvious reason that they were missing the tongue. They were more than likelylook-see samples, which are the initial three-dimensional samples used to monitor the production process. The grey/silver version with the integrated anklecould have been used in a dynamic weartest. These aren't a very far departure from previous shoes.

aj19_low_wht_cement.jpg
2strong_wht_blk.jpg
81646_600.jpg

^^^ yup, some people here hate and hate on pix of up coming shoes, while they dont even know that there are things in designing shoes: like wear test samples,which are meant to test the technology that would go into the real product, and the Look see and pull-over samples which offers the designers, and the endorsera sense of the aesthetic direction the shoe is leaning towards (ie : he color blocking, midsole height, etc) , if you've ever seen the kobe 1 look seesample, you'd be shocked that they looked like leather dress shoes, rather than a sig for kobe, and there's also an article on a previous solecoll**tor issue on the melo m3 that shows some very early look see sample and a later one that was used to determine how the logo was to turn out.

heres the link:

http://www.bluesole.com/melo/#.html

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Originally Posted by wclaker83

these have potential to fail
helped you out there.
and ill help u out. i remember when people started talking hella reckless when pics of the IVs and now they are everyone's favorite. this isan early wear test. we will see how many people jump on the ban wagon

I like them with the inner sock...with that they would look hot. One question though.
Is that a Nike plus logo on the bottom of the shoe???
Is Nike going to finally introduce Nike+Basketball???

that would really bother my foot with the laces rubbing on your feet without the tongue.....cw is cool though..

i'd have to wait for either more info and/or more advanced samples. i reserve my opinion till then

i'm intrigued. visually not so much but conceptually i like it. looks just like a soccer upper on a bball chassis, i think thats dope.

i see guys all the time playing ball in running shoes and even dunk lows and they never have any problems. add on that huge outrigger and ankle inversion looksnear impossible, lol!

any news on cushioning? *please be zoom*please be zoom*

their is a tongue....

also sz 9 sample was 9 ounces!!! and tagging didn't identify these as Kobe V's but hey you never know.

MJ wore the XI low in the '96 finals...and switched back to the mid at halftime.

Take a que Kobe!

Back
Top Bottom