kobe.....

I feel like he was saying that he wouldn't just back something like this before the fact. Like how people went nuts before anything was really known. It definitely is sensitive but that is what I got out of it and I don't think he is wrong for it.

And I know Kobe is no angel and that he doesn't necessarily live on this planet :lol:

I understand why some people would be upset. They may look at it as corporate responsibility to raise awareness of certain situations.

I know some influential people in Denver who know the case well. It was consensual up until the booty hole. She said no but he proceeded to put them thangs on her.

Kobe Mamba and the chocolate factory :smh:

Last edited:
Think about it though. He did it because he has done it before and got away with it. I wonder how many girls saw that case and thought of getting a payday off Kobe.

Once they realized that DNA was long gone and there was no case though

"almost got paid girl"

I remember seeing a picture of shorty on the web when it first went down. I was like "really *****?!" :x

**** Kobe. He doesn't even know what it's like to be a Brotha. He's too caught up in the white lifestyle he's living with his white wife and his white life. He's a sellout. **** Kobe. He's too busy raping white women and chasing his white *****

Shaq said it best. "Kobe, tell me how my *** taste. **** you Kobe"

**** Kobe. He doesn't even know what it's like to be a Brotha. He's too caught up in the white lifestyle he's living with his white wife and his white life. He's a sellout. **** Kobe. He's too busy raping white women and chasing his white *****

View media item 891939

you mad

Back
Top Bottom