kobe.....

The real question is... There's A-A's in Italy? Learn something new errday

And I don't still don't see why v a n c e is blocked. Lol @ advan-ce being censored in OP.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that. He's a kid who grew up in Italy, busted his *** on the basketball court, and made $300 million in his career off hoopin.. now dude is sitting pretty in life and can say whatever he wants

Stop expecting these athletes to be your savior.
I don't look up to no other man besides my Grandfather

kobe isn't gonna voice his opinion on something he may know little about solely on the premise of his skin color
or react the way one is supposed to based on skin color

easier to understand? less insensitive?

good, now settle

whether one buys kobe's take or not is debatable but that's not my point

That is what you implied. You said he refuses to be ignorant just because he's black. Kobe said he refused to blindly support TM just because he's black. Therefore, you're saying that blindly supporting Trayvon is ignorant. I'm sure that's how Fly reached his conclusion.

That is what you implied. You said he refuses to be ignorant just because he's black. Kobe said he refused to blindly support TM just because he's black. Therefore, you're saying that blindly supporting Trayvon is ignorant. I'm sure that's how Fly reached his conclusion.

blindly supporting is ignorant

supporting w/o the blindly (as fly posted) is not ignorant & is different

& i'm also sure that's how fly reached with his conclusion

Last edited:
blindly supporting is ignorant

supporting w/o the blindly (as fly posted) is not ignorant & is different

& i'm also sure that's how fly reached with his conclusion

The power of the adverb. You are 100% correct. Those are two very different things.

. He's too caught up in the white lifestyle he's living with his white wife and his white life
Kobe's wife aint white, shes mexican. 
1358442846652.cached.jpg
im gonna assume your favorite color is not white

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom