Kris Humphries just killed planking. Its over, everyone can stop now

Originally Posted by k3stacks

651akathePaul wrote:

Planking is nonsense and Kim is way past overhyped at this point. This thread is not approved.

Fixed.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion
Hey we heard you liked playing the race card, so we incorporated the race card into a completely irrelevant topic so you can look like the typical idiot NTer that likes to reach at any given chance.

Hey we heard you liked playing the race card, so we incorporated the race card into a completely irrelevant topic so you can look like the typical idiot NTer that likes to reach at any given chance.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Hey we heard you chose to be one of the many ignorant sheep Xzibit is talking about, so you called it irrelevant even though Kris Humphries is committing the same ignorant act that's being pointed out. Congratulations, you lose. And you can now look into the camera and truthfully say, "My name is Trey Ohh Five and I am not smarter than a 5th grader."

Hey we heard you chose to be one of the many ignorant sheep Xzibit is talking about, so you called it irrelevant even though Kris Humphries is committing the same ignorant act that's being pointed out. Congratulations, you lose. And you can now look into the camera and truthfully say, "My name is Trey Ohh Five and I am not smarter than a 5th grader."

Gilbert saved this thread.  I honestly don't think planking is funny but he has me dying over here.

Gilbert saved this thread.  I honestly don't think planking is funny but he has me dying over here.

ship-planks.jpg

Ignorance at its finest ... Trey
indifferent.gif

ship-planks.jpg

Ignorance at its finest ... Trey
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom