Kris Humphries just killed planking. Its over, everyone can stop now

indifferent.gif

your lucky someone saved this debacle with agent zero

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Hey we heard you liked playing the race card, so we incorporated the race card into a completely irrelevant topic so you can look like the typical idiot NTer that likes to reach at any given chance.

Hey we heard you chose to be one of the many ignorant sheep Xzibit is talking about, so you called it irrelevant even though Kris Humphries is committing the same ignorant act that's being pointed out. Congratulations, you lose. And you can now look into the camera and truthfully say, "My name is Trey Ohh Five and I am not smarter than a 5th grader."

ship-planks.jpg

Ignorance at its finest ... Trey
indifferent.gif

The fact that slaves were transported by being forced to lie down does not make it the equivalent or even related to 'planking'....  
So if you sleep on your back is that committing an ignorant act too because you are doing the same thing slaves had to do in these infamous diagrams?

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Hey we heard you liked playing the race card, so we incorporated the race card into a completely irrelevant topic so you can look like the typical idiot NTer that likes to reach at any given chance.

Hey we heard you chose to be one of the many ignorant sheep Xzibit is talking about, so you called it irrelevant even though Kris Humphries is committing the same ignorant act that's being pointed out. Congratulations, you lose. And you can now look into the camera and truthfully say, "My name is Trey Ohh Five and I am not smarter than a 5th grader."

ship-planks.jpg

Ignorance at its finest ... Trey
indifferent.gif

The fact that slaves were transported by being forced to lie down does not make it the equivalent or even related to 'planking'....  
So if you sleep on your back is that committing an ignorant act too because you are doing the same thing slaves had to do in these infamous diagrams?

Was the way they transported slaves even called planking though?  Plus in the pictures it looks like they're laying on their backs.  This and that stupid game probably aren't related.  I doubt people thought of it as a way to mock the idea of slavery.  Sometimes you take something for what it is, a stupid game.
I thought it was called planking because of those wooden boards on ships when pirates told people to walk the planks.

Was the way they transported slaves even called planking though?  Plus in the pictures it looks like they're laying on their backs.  This and that stupid game probably aren't related.  I doubt people thought of it as a way to mock the idea of slavery.  Sometimes you take something for what it is, a stupid game.
I thought it was called planking because of those wooden boards on ships when pirates told people to walk the planks.

Originally Posted by shogun

Not originally named planking but the term used was "packing." But the plank is what you think it is, a flat piece of wood pirates used. However, planking and packing are one in the same, just different names. The same plank pirates used are the same types of plank beds slaves were forced to lie down on with their arms chained to their waist, hence why the "game" has your arms at your sides.

wpid-middle_passage.jpg

Not originally named planking but the term used was "packing." But the plank is what you think it is, a flat piece of wood pirates used. However, planking and packing are one in the same, just different names. The same plank pirates used are the same types of plank beds slaves were forced to lie down on with their arms chained to their waist, hence why the "game" has your arms at your sides.

wpid-middle_passage.jpg

wpid-middle_passage.jpg

I hope this post ends the debate that this "game" is not related to slave packing. People need to educate themselves.   

wpid-middle_passage.jpg

I hope this post ends the debate that this "game" is not related to slave packing. People need to educate themselves.   

^^ Damn. Thanks for the quick info. Yeah, I never saw the humor in this trend.

And is that what G.A is doing these days? Good to see Gilbert has found a new hobby he can excel at. Dude looks like a straight clown
30t6p3b.gif

And is that what G.A is doing these days? Good to see Gilbert has found a new hobby he can excel at. Dude looks like a straight clown
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

wpid-middle_passage.jpg

Actually a plank is just a piece of wood. Those slaves in the photo are also on their backs.
eyes.gif
It's called planking because you are panomiming a plank. There's also an exercise with the same name, shown below. People think it's funny because you are laying down in a time and place not appropriate for such. We really have to get passed thinking the world revolves around us and taking everything as an affront.

2B0E270B87534DE9AFBED6B6042EBF87.jpg

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

wpid-middle_passage.jpg

Actually a plank is just a piece of wood. Those slaves in the photo are also on their backs.
eyes.gif
It's called planking because you are panomiming a plank. There's also an exercise with the same name, shown below. People think it's funny because you are laying down in a time and place not appropriate for such. We really have to get passed thinking the world revolves around us and taking everything as an affront.

2B0E270B87534DE9AFBED6B6042EBF87.jpg

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

30t6p3b.gif
your sense of humor = nonexistent. those pics were funny as hell 
roll.gif

edit:

agentzeroshow Gilbert A. aka Jefe 

i remember dating a girl who wasnt from the states..everytime we went on a date she kept jumping in the trunk and i got pulled over once

driving in the HOV lane becuz they thought it was just me..and i was tryin to say naw theres two of us..

13 Jul

either i take this tic and keep it moving or tell them theres a girl in the trunk and lose my date..smh..lmao haha

13 Jul

roll.gif
 dudes twitter is jokes

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

30t6p3b.gif
your sense of humor = nonexistent. those pics were funny as hell 
roll.gif

edit:

i remember dating a girl who wasnt from the states..everytime we went on a date she kept jumping in the trunk and i got pulled over once

driving in the HOV lane becuz they thought it was just me..and i was tryin to say naw theres two of us..

13 Jul

either i take this tic and keep it moving or tell them theres a girl in the trunk and lose my date..smh..lmao haha

13 Jul

roll.gif
 dudes twitter is jokes

Gilberts planking>>> All other planking I have ever seen. Literally have never laughed at a planking picture but that one with the fountain made me LOL

Gilberts planking>>> All other planking I have ever seen. Literally have never laughed at a planking picture but that one with the fountain made me LOL

There should be a new game where when someone is planking somebody else whacks them in the head with a bat or lashes their backs with a whip.

There should be a new game where when someone is planking somebody else whacks them in the head with a bat or lashes their backs with a whip.

Back
Top Bottom